View : 89 Download: 0
Chlorella의 생리에 미치는 indole acetic acid의 영향
- Chlorella의 생리에 미치는 indole acetic acid의 영향
- Issue Date
- 대학원 생물학과
- 이화여자대학교 생물학과
- To study the effect of IAA on the growth of Chlorella, the algae were cultured on the media for six days by bubbling CO_2 enriched air under IO Klux at 20 - 25℃. The culture media were made by adding a concentration of 10^-3 M, 10^-4 M, and O M (as a control) IAA to the standard media. During the period of culture, Chlorella was sampled for the given time of interval and photosynthetic and respiratory activities were measured by Warburg manometer and change of chemical components of Chlorella was determined by spectrophotometry after the Chlorella cell was fractionated by Schmidt-Thannhauser method.
1) Photosynthetic and respiratory activities were enhanced by IAA; especially the enhancement of respiratory activity was so remarkable.
2) As to the chemical components of Chlorella, carbohydrates and amino acids were reduced a little but phosphate, RNA, DNA, and protein were increased by 10^-3 M IAA; the increase of RNA, in particular, was noticeable.
3) The above results suggest that the enhancement of growth of Chlorella by IAA and ATP induced by respiratory activity accelerated with IAA enhanced RNA synthesis, resulting in increase of protein synthesis.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Ph.D
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.