View : 66 Download: 0
舞踊動作時 呼吸法에 대한 分析
- 舞踊動作時 呼吸法에 대한 分析
- Other Titles
- The analysis of breathing in Korean dancing movements
- Issue Date
- 대학원 무용학과
- 梨花女子大學校 大學院
- The purpose of this thesis was to provide data to be helpful in finding a training method through scientific experiment analysis of breathing which was essential to Korean dance. For this experiment, the six basic Korean dance movements were selected and the breathing changes of eight dancers, of whom four were trained and the others were untrained, were measured through spirometer, recorded and analyzed. As the result of the study, following conclusions were obtained.
1. Trained dancers had longer time endurance than untrained dancers. So trained dancers could control the use of breath of their own freely.
2, The breath of trained dancers was changed variously as the movements were changed, while the movements changes of untrained dancers had no contact with breath change.
3. Trained dancers controlled the intensity of music and movements according to the intensity of breath. So the movements could get vigour and rhythm.
4. Maximum breathing capacity had nothing to do with breath changes in doing movements.
5. The more mobility the movements had, the more difference of frequency of breath between trained dancers and untrained daneers were showed.;韓國舞踊 動作時 呼吸法을 分析하기 위하여 基本動作中 6가지를 善政하여 熟練者 4名 未熟練者 4名의 呼吸의 變化를 肺活量 測定器로 記錄 分析한 結果 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 熟練者가 未熟練者에 비해 呼吸의 持續時間이 길었다. 따라서 呼吸을 입으로 自由롭게 使用할 수 있었다.
2. 熟練者는 動作의 變化에 따라 呼吸도 多樣하게 변해가는데 反해 未熟練者는 動作의 變化에 따른 呼吸의 變化가 보이지 않았다.
3. 熟練者는 音樂의 强弱과 動作의 强弱을 呼吸의 强弱으로 操切해 나갔다. 따라서 움직임에 生動感과 리듬감이 있었다.
4. 熟練者, 未熟練者 모두 最大 肺活量과 動作時 呼吸의 變化 振幅과는 無關했다.
5. 움직임이 많은 動作일수록 熟練者와 未熟練者間의 頻度의 差가 많았다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 무용학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.