View : 12 Download: 0
特殊織物의 縫製에 關한 硏究
- 特殊織物의 縫製에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Study on the Sewability of Special Fabrics : The Sewability of Urethane Foam
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This study was carried out on the Sewability of Urethane Foam usually used as coldproof lining.
The sewability wes estiated with the Puckering Grade and Seam Efficiency according to the thickness of urethane
foam, fineness and material of sewing thread, and the sort of covering fabric.
The result shows the following;
1. The thick foam proportionally shows the low Puckering Grade.
2. Effect on the sewability is small in fineness of sewing thread but large in material.
Especially silk thread shows the greatest sewability in foam sewina.
When the material of covering fabric is same as that of sewing thread (for example; p/c fabric and p/c thread), the sewability is excellent in special.
3. Taffeta in covering foam is not suitable to foam sewing, satin and twill show superior sewability without regard to the thickness of foam.
4. In case of sewing foam covered with tricot, optimum thickness of foam and fineness of sewing thread through ; Pretest must determine.
5. The thicker foam is the better Seam Efficiency tends, and Seam Efficiency largely effects to the strength of the sewing thread itself.
6. The seam Efficiency can highten with the strength of sewing thread in proportion to that of covering fabric.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.