View : 30 Download: 0
우리나라 獨逸鑛夫 志願者에 對한 建康狀態에 關한 調査 硏究
- 우리나라 獨逸鑛夫 志願者에 對한 建康狀態에 關한 調査 硏究
- Other Titles
- A Study on Health Status of the 1,559 Korean Applicants Appling for the Coal Miners in West Germany
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 勤勞者에 對한 健康管理의 重要性은 비단 勤勞者의 健康이 企業의 生産性에 關係되기 때문만이 아니라 健康은 國民의 基本權利로서 마땅히 保障되어야 하는 國家社會的 義務이기 때문이다.
우리나라 鑛夫가 海外로 進出하게 된것은 1963年에 獨逸에 石炭鑛夫를 選拔派遣한데서 비롯하고 있다.
해가 거듭 될수록 鑛業 勤勞者 特히 石炭鑛夫의 人力需給이나 健康管理의 合理化 및 組織化는 切實한 課題로서 要求되고 있으며 이를 뒷받침할 硏究가 要望되고 있다.
著者느 獨逸派遣을 위한 鑛夫 志願者의 健康狀態를 把握하고 國內 鑛業 勤勞者의 健康管理에 必要한 資料를 求하기 위하여 1972年과 1973年 期間中 勞動廳의 依囑에 依하여 韓國海外開發公社가 “獨逸派遣鑛夫 身體檢査 規準”을 適用하여 實施 하였던 鑛夫 志願者 1,559名에 對한 身體檢査 成績表를 土臺로 鑛夫 志願者의 人的 特性 體格値, 生理的機能, X-線 檢査 所見, 不合格原因疾病에 關한 資料를 1974年 6月 14日부터 約 3週日間에 걸쳐 統計的 處理를 하여 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었기 報告한다.
1. 鑛夫 志願者의 出身 市道別 分布는 江原道 (50.2%), 全羅南道 (16.8%), 忠淸南道 (13.7%) 慶常南道 (10.5%), 서울特別市 (5.4%)의 順이었다.
2. 鑛夫 志願者 의 年令範圍는 20~44歲였으며 그中 25~29 歲年令群 (36.3%) 과 30~34 歲年令群 (55.2%)이 전 志願者의 91.5%를 點하고 있었다.
3. 鑛夫 志願者中 身體的 適格으로 判定된 合格者는 52.1% 이었으며, 年令群別 合格率은 25~29 歲年令群이 59.4%, 30~34 歲群이 48.1%, 35~39 歲群이 42.9% 等 增加에 따라 合格率은 低下하는 傾向을 나타내고 있었고 婚姻狀態에 따른 合格率은 旣婚者 (50.0%)rk 未婚者 (63.7%)에 비하여 낮은 率을 보이고 있었다.
4. 體格値에 있어서 平均身長은 168.4±4.7(㎝) 였고 平均 體重은 61.3±5.65(㎏) 이었다.
5. 平均視力은 左 眼이 0.92±0.23 右 眼이 0.91±0.30이었다.
6. 平均血壓値는 收縮期血壓이 145±13 (mmHg)였고 擴張期血壓値는 85±8 (mmHg) 였다.
7. 鑛夫 志願者 에 對한 胸部 X- 線 檢査에 있어서 發見된 非定常 所見 發見率은 志願者 1,000名當 肺纖維症 46, 慢性氣管枝炎 45, 肋膜肥厚 및 癒着 27, 肺結核 20, 肋骨異常 11, 臍浸潤 10 等 順으로 나타나 있었다.
8. 鑛夫 志願者에 對한 腰部 X- 線 檢査에 있어서 發見된 非正常 所見 發見率은 23.9% (372名) 이었으며, 主要 非正常 所見別 有病率은 志願者 1000 名當 骨性關節炎 77, 薦椎腰化症 56, 脊椎骨折 15, 脊椎先天性畸形 15, 脊椎變形 14, 脊椎裂症 13, 薦骨 化症 12, 脊椎分難症 12 等의 順으로 나타난 있었다.
9. 鑛夫 志願者의 身體檢査 不合格率은 47.9% (746 名) 이었으며, 主要 原因疾病別 不合格率은 脊椎先天性畸形 7.1%, 骨性關節炎 6.3%, 肺纖維症 4.7%, 慢性氣管支炎 4.6%, 高血壓 3.6%, 脊椎骨切 3.4%, 體重未達 (57.0Kg 未滿) 3.1%, 脊椎關節炎 2.1%, 肺結核 2.0 %, 肋膜炎 1.7%, 脊椎裂症 1.0%, 梅毒 1.0 %, 色盲 1.0 %, 身長未達 (160.0 ㎝ 未滿) 0.6%의 順이었다.
;The importance of the health care for the miners not only concerns the productivity of the enterprises but, also as a fundamental human right, it has to be secured and protected by the society and the government.
The Korean coal miners began to find their works at overseas since 1963 when the Korean government selected and dispatched its miners to West Germany. As years go by, the demand and the supply of the coal miners, the program of the coal miners health care became the important tasks to be solved and the further studies and research were necessary to support these tasks achievement. The author made a statistical analysis on health status of the 1,559 Korean applicants applying for the coal miners in West Germanv during the year of 1972 and 1973 by the using of the data of physical examination which were directed by the Korea Overseas Development Cooperation.
The standard of physical examination which was applied for coal miners applying the jobs in West Germany was authorized by the Government Office of 'Labor in 1967.
The results are as following ;
1. The applicants were from, the various provinces throughout Korea ; Gang Weon 50,2 %, Jeon-Nam 16.8 %, Chung-Nam 13.7 %, Gyeong-Nam 10.5 %, City of Seoul 5.4 %, and others 3.7 %.
2. The ages of the applicants were from 20 to 44. The age group of 25- 29 (36.3 %) and of 30 - 34 (55.2 %)together occupied the 91.5 per cent, of the total applicants.
3. Among the 1,559 applicants 52.1 per cent passed the physical examinations. The tendency were shown that as the age increased, the passing rate decreased, and the married applicants had lower passing rates compared to the unmarried applicants.
4. The height averaged 168.4 ? 4.74 (cm) and the weight averaged 61.3 ? 5.65 (kg).
5. The average vision of the left eye was 0.92 ? 0.23 and the right eye was 0.91 ? 0.30.
6. The mean value of the systolic blood pressure was 145 ? 13 (mmHg) and the diastolic blood pressure was 85 ? 8 (mmHg).
7. Fifteen hundred and fifty-nine applicants were taken chest X-ray and 17.2 per cent were found abnormal. For each 1,000 applicants, 46 pulmonary calcification and fibrosis, 45 chronic bronchitis, 27 pleural thickening and adhesion, 20 pulmonary tuberculosis, 11 anomalies of the rib, 10 pulmonary infiltration and 21 others diseases were found.
8. Lumber X-ray examination showed that 23.9 per cent(372 applicants) were found abnormal. For each 1,000 applicants, 77 osteoarthritis, 56 lumbarization, 15 fracture of vertebrae, 15 spondylo-arthritis' 14 deformity of vertebrae, 13 spina bifida, 12 sacralization, 12 spondylolysis, and 5 others diseases were found.
9. In total 47.9 percent of 1559 applicants failed the physical examinations, and the main causes for the failure were shown to be 7.1 % of anomalies of spine, 6.3 % of osteoarthritis, 4.7 % of pulmonary calcification and fibrosis, 4.6 % of chronic brochitis, 3.6 % of hypertension (only), 3.4 % of fracture of vertebrae, 3.1 % of under weight (under 57.0 kg), 2.0 % of spondylo-arthritis, 2.0 % of pulmonary tuberculosis, 1.7 % of pleurisy, 1.0 % of spina bifida, 1.5 % of syphilis, 1.5 % of color blindness, and 1.0 % of underheight (under 160.0 cm).
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.