View : 84 Download: 0
Caffeine 및 Phenobarbital 장기 투여가 흰쥐 장기에 미치는 영향
- Caffeine 및 Phenobarbital 장기 투여가 흰쥐 장기에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Influence of Long Term Treatment with Caffeine and Phenobarbital on Various Organs in Rats
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The present atudy is concerned with the damonstration of the influence of long term treatment with caffeine and phenobarbital on pentobarbital sleeping time, gastric secretion, increase rate of body weight and brain and liver weight in rits.
The experimental subjects were rats weighing about 140-150 g, each of then was isolated in a separate cage. Each group was given 1 ml normal saline solution as control, caffeine 10 mg/kg and phenobarbital 30 mg/kg as experimental groups, All drugs were injected intraperitoneally, daily for 4 weeks.
The results obtained are summarized as follows ;
1. There was significant difference between before and after injection of drugs (caffeine citrate 10 mg/kg and phenobarbital 30 mg/kg) on pentobarbital sleeping time. The sleeping time of caffeine treated group waa delayed (22,4%, P< 0.01) significantly compared with that of before injection, The sleeping time of phenobarbital treated group was markedly shortened (93.6%, p< 0.001) compared with that of before injection of drug.
2, The volume, free and total acidity and pH of gastric juice determined five hours after pyloric ligation in fasting rats were not significantly changed in experimental groups compared with control group. However the volume of gastric juice was increased 25% in both caffeine and phenobarbital treated group.
3. The increased ratio of body weIght revealed no remarkable difference comnared with initial body weight. Hawever, caffeine treated group shewed marked increased body weight after first and second week of injection.
4, The brain and liver weight in experimental group showed no significant difference compared with control group (as percentage of body weight).
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.