View : 15 Download: 0
Barbiturate의 수면 효과에 미치는 수종 약물의 영향
- Barbiturate의 수면 효과에 미치는 수종 약물의 영향
- Other Titles
- The Influence of Various Drugs on the Duration of Action of Certain Depressants of the Central Nervous System
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The Influence of Various Drugs on the Duration of Action of Certain Depressants of the Central Nervous System.
The effocts of 5 different drugs (list drugs) on the duration of two barbiturates (thiopental and pentobarbital) and an intravenousaresthetic (propanidid) were dotermined in rats. Duration of action was date rmined by the time elapsing between loss and return of the righting reflexes. All drugs were injected intraperitoneally exceptpropanidid which was administered by the intravenous route.
Preliminary experiments indicated that at a dose of 40 mg/kg either of the two barbiturates or propanidid produced loss of the righting reflexes without death. At this dose, however, the duration of action of propanidid was extremely short. However, this dose was selected for subsequent studies.
1. At the dose employed amphetamine shortened the sleeping time of all three compounds.
2. Caffeine and theophylline shortened the sleeping time of thiopental and prolonged the duration of action of pentobarbital.
3. Serotonin had no effect on duration of action of the barbiturates but prolonged the sleeping time produced by propanidid.
4. Sod. salioylate significantIy prolonged the sleeping. time of the barbiturates whereas pentazocine exhibited this effect only in relation to thiopental.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.