View : 23 Download: 0
韓國에서 分離한 Salmonella typhi의 Antibiotics Sensitivity에 關한 硏究
- 韓國에서 分離한 Salmonella typhi의 Antibiotics Sensitivity에 關한 硏究
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Antimicrobial agents are developed with progressive improvement and carried out remarkable effect as efficient therapeutic agents to the most of infectious diseaseg. But the improper uses of these therapeutic agenteby patients have been encountered with an important problem, mamely, the appearance of resistant strains of infective microorganimg to the most of the rapeutic drugs. In such a point of view, the experiment has been carriedon their sensitivities in the 12 kinds of antimicrobial agents on 100 strains of s. typhi which were isolated from various localities in Korea during 1967through 1971. Salmonella were isolated and collected from the Nationalinstitutes of Health from 1967 to 1971. Their sensitivities were testedquantitatively by the test tube dilution method and the following conclusions were obtained.
1. The rates of high resistant stratns of S. typhi identified were 8% to
chloramphenicol, 8% to tetracycline, 6% to ampicillin, 2% to kanamycin,4% to streptomycin, 18% to erythromycin, 18% to colistine, 4% to neomycin, 100% to spiramycin, 100% tO cloxacillin, 100% tO sulfadiazine, and 100% to sulfatniazole.
2. Chloramphenicol, tetracycline, kanamycin, streptomycin, and colistine showed high minimal inhibitory concentration in the city areas and ampicillin in the rural areas on S. typhi.
3. All the sulfa drugs showed high resistance on S. typhi.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.