View : 20 Download: 0
제산제로서의 마그네슘·알루미늄 共沈性化合物의 製造에 關한 硏究
- 제산제로서의 마그네슘·알루미늄 共沈性化合物의 製造에 關한 硏究
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- On antacids, many coprecipitation method between magnesium and aluminum has been studied. The neutralizing capacity of the coprecipitation of them was to be influenced greatly according to the concentration, mole ration, and temperature of the reacting solution and also according to the velocity of CO_(2) gas and dry temperature. The purpose of this study is to determine the optimum condition for the preparation of maximum neutralizing capacity of the cpprecipitiation. For this purpose, G.E.P. Box and K.B. Wilson plan was applied.
Thus obtained optimum conditions for the preparation of the maximum neutralizing capacity are as follow;
1) Concentration of reaction soln: 0.37~0.50M
2) Mole ratio of reacting soln : 2.3 ~2.7
3) Temperature of reacting soln : 45 ~55℃
4) Velocity of CO_(2) gas : 0.76~1.85 l/min
5) Dry temperature : 72 ~74℃
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.