View : 18 Download: 0
女子大學生의 上肢計測에 관한 硏究
- 女子大學生의 上肢計測에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Measurement of College Women's Arms : A Purpose of Measuring Women's gloves
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This thesis is dealt with the standard measurement of college women's gloves from the viewpoint of the gloves construction. 46 items (44 items of arm, the body height and the chest girth) contained 376 samples were, at randem, surveyed from April 9, 1970 to April 17, 1970. The subjects are college women.
The results are as follows:
1) In comparison with both average means of the clenched fist and the open hand in each item related to hands, there is the remarkable differences of both averages in the length items. But in the breadth items and thickness items they are not so as in the length items.
The thicknesses are not so distinctly different among the fingers except the thumb.
2) All items except breadth items have a propensity to be directly proportional to the body height and the chest girth.
3) The estimations of correlation coefficients between items of arm and the body height or the chest girth were calculated, also regression equations of items of arm on the bases of the body height and the chest girth were created.
4) The method of drawing the glove pattern were devised.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.