View : 21 Download: 0
신발(履, 靴)類의 防寒效果에 關한 硏究
- 신발(履, 靴)類의 防寒效果에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- THE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES ON THE PROTECTION EFFECTS OF WINTER FOOTWEAR
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Following conclusions were obtained as the result of a series of tests on seven different kinds of footwear inartificial temperature chamber.
The temperature and air humidify of the artificial temperature chamber were -8'c and 85% respectively.
Tests were carried out as to measure the temperatures of different parts of foot skin in the each footwear for60 minutes at an interval of IO minutes, and measured seven times.
1. Feet temperature were kept warm in order of woolen footwear, shoes with protective cover, ordinary shoes, sports shoes with neck, boots, sneakers and rubber shoes.
2. Shoes with protective cover, which are cheaper than woolen shoes, showed they are keeping feet aswarm as the woolen shoes do. It is presumed that further research and development would help provide military personnel and laborers economical winter footwear.
3. In average, feet were kept warm for 20 minutes while woo1en shoes and covered shoes had (additionally) lQ-minute protection effects, longer than others.
4. It was noted that woolen shoes and covered shoes
were good for the protection of the big and little toes, while ordinary shoes and woolen shoes were useful in keeping the heal warm. In view of greater need to protect toes than the heal woolen shoes and covered shoes are the most effective winter foot wears.
5. It was noted that traditional korean padded socks
(cashimilon), worn together with rubber shoes, are more effective than western stockings with rubber shoes.
Furthermore, it was found that protection effects of robber shoes plus padded socks were similar to those of nylon stocking with woolen shoes.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.