View : 26 Download: 0
안감의 物理的 性質에 관한 연구
- 안감의 物理的 性質에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- The Study on Physical Porformances of Lining Fabrics : Electrostatic Charging, Fricting, Sound
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This study was carried out on the physicsㅣ performances occurred in lining fabrics by rubbing with outwear fabrics. Tested physical performances were electrostatic charging, friction and sound. Electrostatic charged fabrics cause many defects, especially It impairs draperies and soils easily. Slipless of lining fabrics is in connection with draperies and is measured with coefficient of friction. When lining fabrics and ,outwear fabrics are rubbed with each other, they cause bad sound. Lining fabrics were woven by author into plain, twill, and satin weaves with viscose rayon, acetate rayon, polyester and polyamide filament yarns and 12 outwear fabricsused as specimens for rubbing were taken from market. The12 fabrics are widely worn.
The conclusions of experiments are as follows.
1. Nylon material was the worst lining on every cloth.
2. Viscose rayon fabrics were the last chargable one, swore can say It is the best lining.
3. Twill weave materials were most slippery one.4. Same materials were uncharged when they were rubbed with each other, but only nylon fabrics were charged.5. The noise from rubbing the starched fabrics were moreland than :from unstarched.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.