View : 92 Download: 0
Thalictrum 屬植物根의 成分에 關한 檢索
- Thalictrum 屬植物根의 成分에 關한 檢索
- Other Titles
- Screening Test on the Ingredient of the Thalictrum species' roots
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Five thalictrum species growing in Southern Korea, Thalictrum thunbergii DC, Thalictrum aquilegifolium L., Thalictrum simplex L.,Thalictrum actaefolium Sieb. et Zucc. and Thalictrum tuberiferumMax. were investigated. in order to classify with Chemo-taxonomy by morphological observation ana by screening test.
At first, dried roots of plants were extracted. by methanol and ether,
Next methanol extracts ana ether extracts were experimented by Thin-layer chromatography with 4 kinds of aeveloping solvents-butanol-H2O-ACOH (5: 4: 1), situr. water n-butanol-36%HCL(98:2), Isopropanol-H2O (3:l), and CHC13-MeOH (5:1), and with4 kinds of color reagent; Dragendorff's reagent, wagner's reagent, Platinumchloridepotassium iodide and UV-ray.
In conclusion, this experiment indicated;
1) Thalictrum species has resemblance of ingredient just like morphological similarity.
2) Classification by ingredient is more facile and clear thanclassification by morphology.
3) A special component was found under UV-ray from Thalictrumactaefolium Sieb. et Zucc,
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.