View : 20 Download: 0
織物의 組織差에 따른 通氣性 및 保溫性에 관한 硏究
- 織物의 組織差에 따른 通氣性 및 保溫性에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- A study on the effect of the relation among weaves, air permeability and warmth
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 梨花女子大學校 大學院
- This study was carried out on the air permeability, and thermal transmission on account of variation of weaves, and researched on the selection of the most suitable weaves for warmth.
The author has woven three fundamental weaves, five weaves derived from the fundamental weaves, and two special weaves for the purpose of experiment. In weaving of fabrics for experiments the lever type hand loom was used.
Testing of texture was carried out according to KS and ASTM.
Testing of thermal transmission was carried out according tocooling method that was developed by the author.
The conclusion of experiments were as follows.
1. Natt weaves, honey comb weaves, and satin weaves having long floating yarns have large cover factor, havier weight and werethicker. These structure were good in warmth.
2. Thermal transmission was reciprocated to the cover factor, thickness and value of cover factor multiplied by thickness, and proportionated to the air permeability.
It was found that the weaves of woven fabrics for warmth had better use the structure of satin weaves, matt weaves, granite weaves, and honey comb weaves, in the time of warmth is not first purpose, had better use the structure of rib weaves plain weaves, twill weaves, with less thickness, large air permeability, and high thermal transmission.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.