View : 178 Download: 0
STUDY ON DROSOPHILID FAUNA OF MT. SUL-AK(KANG-WON PROVINCE)
- STUDY ON DROSOPHILID FAUNA OF MT. SUL-AK(KANG-WON PROVINCE)
- RHO, BOON JO
- Issue Date
- 대학원 생물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Chung, Yong gai
- 1. Collections of drosophilid flies were undertaken at nine areas of Mt Sul-Ak (Kang- WOn Province), Chang-Soo-Dai, 12-Tang-Gol, Faik-Tem Temple, Oh-Se-Am, Soo-Ryum-Dong, Bong-Jung-Am, Ka-Ya-Dong, Ma-Deung-Ryung and Sin-Heung Temple, from 14th to 22nd, July, 1959 by trapping and sweeping; data obtained from the collections are presented in Table-l in this parer.
2. A total of 512 specimens was obtained. They were classified into 22 specis of Drosphilidae as Tanle-l shows. Among them the following species were found to be abundant in occurrence :
D. (S.) auraria, D. (D.) testacea, D. (D.) brachynephros, D. (H.) sexivittata, D. (D.) unispina, D. (S.) bifasciata, Amiota (P.) variegata, D. (D.) angularis and D. (D.) histrio.
Species belonged to Genera Chymomyza and Microdrosophila were rot found in the presesnt collections.
3. Species occurred commonly in all vertical regions which were high level 500m, or less (A), 500m. to 1000m, (B) and 1000m. or more (C) are Scaptomyza disticha, D. (P.) coracina, D. (D.) unispina, D. (D.) testacea and D. (D.) histrio.
4. The species captured through all 3 collecting methods (Trapping, sweeping on grasses and sweeping on mushrooms) are A. (P.) variegata, D. (H.) sexivittata, D. (H.) histrioides, D. (S.) auraria (B), D. (D.) brachynephros, D. (D.) angularis, D. (D.) unispina, D. (D.) testaces, D. (D.) histrio. The species captured only by trapping method are D. (H.) albolaris, obtained only by sweeping method are A. (A.) alboguttata, D. (S.) melanogaster, A. (A.) sp. and D. (D.) sp.
5. Comparison of drosophilid fauna of Mt. Sul-Ak with of MT. Oh-Dai is undertaken. The common species between two mountains are A. (A.) albogattata, A. (P.) variegata, D. (H.) albolaris, D.(H.) sexiyittata, D. (D.) histrio, D. (P.) coracina, D. (S.) difasciata, D. (D.) testaces, D. (D.) histrio, D. (D.) lacertosa. Among themm D. (D.) transwersa-complex were most abundantly captured. D. (D.) bizonate and D. (D.) sordidula of robusta species-group, which in Mt. Oh-Dai and L. quinque-maculipennis, Seaptomyze disticha. D. (S.) melanogaster. D. (D.) kuntzel, which were not captured in Mt. Oh-Dai, were captured in Mt. Sul-Ak.
6. Some remaks for the following spedies were given:
D. (H.) sexiyittata. D. (D.) teea, D. (D.) braehynephros, D. (D.) angularis, D. (D.) unispina, miota (P.) variegata, A. (A.) alboguttata, D. (D.) lacertosa and A. (D.) histrio.
7. D. (D.) kuntzei appeared in the presect collections is new to Korean drosphilid fauna. Amiota (A.) sp. , D. (D.) sp. and D. (S.) like helvetica Burla, seem to be new to seionce, are examining exhaustiyely by the author and the result will be reported soon.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.