View : 70 Download: 0
韓國少年犯罪의 家庭的要因에 關한 調査硏究
- 韓國少年犯罪의 家庭的要因에 關한 調査硏究
- Other Titles
- RESERCH ON FAMILY FACTORS OF JUVENILE DELINQUENCITS IN KOREA
- Issue Date
- 대학원 법률학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 1. This paer is a summarized research on family factors of j uvenile delinquencies in Korea.
2. Two hundred juvenile violators as the samples of this research were selected from among the criminals confined at the Seoul Correction Institution and Inchon Prison. The age of v iola tors were form fourteen to twenty years.
3. Emphasis of the analysis in this paper was placed, among other things, on f mily sides causing crimes in their early times of life on the ground that most of the juvenile v iolations in t e case of this research mainly resulted from broken families. Especially, the conception of family and role of family in the process of growth in their teenages in Korea are very different from those of western countries, in that Korean family still has many feudalistic and large family factors and therefore, Korean boys and girls in their teenages rest too much on the comfortable protection by their parents and no independent spirit by themselves. Therefore, family background and circumstances constitute an important role and factor in the formation of children's character.
4. Most contents of this paper are composed of present situations and anlysis on various factors causing juvenile delinquencies, with special emphasis on family factor.
A. In chapter2, this paper dealt with the present situations of juvenile delinquencies in Korea. In describing the present situation, special attention was given to was given to the rapid increase in number and the change in quality of juvenile delinqencies in Korea since the Liveration from Japanese rule and the outbreak of June 25 War. First, the situations of adult criminals was compared with that of juvenile delinquencies. Taking the index number of 1961 as base year 100, every year afterwards showed an average increase of 52 percent in index number of juvenile offenders, amouting to the staggering index number 297 in 1965. But the increase rate of juvenile delinquencies was not so rapid as that of adult offenses, though the increase rate of juvenil delinquencies was comparatively rapid, considering the increase rate of population. Though the juvenile delinquencies have yet more less vicious and crude characteristics than adult cases in their quality, they tend incresingly to be more and more vicious and cruder. Second, the cases of juvenile delinquencies in Korea were compared with those in some other countries, for the purpose of finding out the characteristics of juvenile offenses in Korea if any. Third, this treatise also dealt with the classification and evaluation of juvenile delinquencies to clarify a certain estimating standard of juvenile violations, making possible difference in quality with that of adult cases, ultimately making out a compleye differences and unique characteristic of juvenile delinquencies. This study, on the other hand, is necessary for regulating a certain norm of valuation in social behaviors.
B. In analizing the factors closely related with juvenile offenses, this paper classified various factors into two large parts, personal background including family situation and background, and social background. Especially in this analysis, major attention was given to 2 major factors, family and his educatinal background. In connection with this, character of believed to be the most important factor causing juvenile delinquencies was deliverately analized in the process of analysis both in case study or statistical method, and this treatise regulated an important hypothesis, that is, "The very reasons or factors causing juvenile delinquencies are ensued form the shortage and relaxation of passion and love of juvenile violator's parents leading the home life". So to speaking, the contents of this paper are mostly contributed to the verification of the above-mentioned hypothesis, by conducting case-study research on juvenile delinquencies and analysis. In other words, this paper's purpose was analize and clarify the very factors causing juvenile delinquencies, with special emphasis on family factors including psyshological, personal and social backgrounds in all possible methodical ways. The above-mentioned arguments and gypothesis are expected to be verified in the following scientific and statistical analysis way or form.
(1) boy's previous ailments
(2) physical type of boys
(3) mental obstruction or disturbance
(4) mental distortion
(8) psychological propensity
(9) question of uneasiness
(13) number of the best companions
(14) the age of best companions
(15) character his companions
(16) Sexual experiences
(17) places where they spend or enjoying their leisure time
(19) church attendance
(20) the kind of occupation
(21) the age taking first job age during first employment
(22) number of changes of occupation
(23) occupation of mother
(24) economic status of parents
(25) family background
(26) parents' marriage
(27) the rank or order of birth
(28) the number of children in the family
(29) education level of parents
(30) the character of parents
(31) offenders in family
(32) the family tradition
(33) conjugal reations of parents
(34) family recreations
(35) cehesiveness of family
(36) affection of parents for the boy
(37) attitude toward mother of boy
(38) attitude of parents whenever the brings along his visiter-friends
(39) emotional tie of the boys with parents
(40) attitude of brother(s) and sister(s) toward the boy
(41) the objects of complaint or emotional conficts between faily and / or community members
(42) discipline of the boy by parents
(44) school retardation
(45) attituade to studies
(46) giving up school
(47) age when he first disliked attending school
(48) adjustment to classmates.
This paper concluded that the most important and fundamental factor causing juvenil delinquencies lies in the very fact of shortage and relaxtion of the emotional tie and union with f
family members in their home life, which mainly resulted form a broken a broken family or shortage of harmony at home.
Therefore, this paper darely concludes, that the best way to prevent the juvenile violations is, to provide children with more harmonious and satisfactory conditions and circumstances in their family and social life, therby leading them to a good social life with constructive way of thinking.
Custoday or guardianship by the police and confinement in the correction shool are the last resort to guide them in question
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 법학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.