View : 87 Download: 0
각종 전등조명이 실내의장에 미치는 연색성과 보색에 관한 연구
- 각종 전등조명이 실내의장에 미치는 연색성과 보색에 관한 연구
- Issue Date
- 대학원 응용미술학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The color conditioning contributes a great deal to the interior design. It beautifies our surrounding and sreates a joyful, levely and functional atmosphere in which to live. However the color conditioning will produce a better result when the proper interior lighting is provided. In many instances we don't see the true colors od the objects because of the phenomenon of the color rendering of the light and the complementaty color thereof.
The intention of this thesis is to find out how the color rendering of the lighr ahd the complementary color effect the overall design and finally to obtain a better color design through more effective and omproved lighting.
Through experiment and styud we can learn much about the lighting effect. First by study the solor rendering of the light we have learned the following;
1. The incandescent lamp is white light. It carries red and yellow richly and makes the interior atmosphere warm and comfortable however as the incandescent lamp turns warm colors such as red and yellow clearer and brighter. At the same time it also affects the cold colors such as blue and violet causing them to turn even darker and giving off an even more dull and drab feeling.
2. The fluorescent lamp is the strong blue light. The use of this light cause a complete reverse in feeling and atmosphere in comparison to the use of the incandescent lamp.
That is, the cold colors become clearer and brighter and the warm colors turn darker causing an uncomfortable feeling when piaced under fluorescent lighting.
3. The mercury lamp is a blue white light. It carries yellow and blue. It would be very difficult to use the mercury lamp for interior lighring purposes, because the color rendering of this lamp is variable.
If you do not desire to create a special mood or atmosphere, hut wish to have all the colors compliment each other and at the same time show distinguishable characteristics then simply install more than one lamp mixing the incandescent lamp with the fluorescent lamp or the incandescant lamp with kercury lamp. By mixing the lamps as explained above we can reduce the difference of the color rendering of the light.
Secondary, we dgten witness the change of the color of the objects due to the function of the complementary color and the complementary color of the after image. In other words we see the after image which is the complementary color with the actual color and sense them as if it were completely different from the real object.
In order conditioning, especially arranging the dominant color and the sectional color, we can get a bettwe result by choosing a color closer to the complementary color.
As sufficiently explained previously, the color changes very depending on the color rendering of the light and the complementary color of the after imagem the purpose of this thesis also is to help to create a proper interior color conditioning under which we can appreciate any and every expected color.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 조형예술학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.