View : 29 Download: 0
女子高等學生의 最大酸素攝取量 推定에 關한 硏究
- 女子高等學生의 最大酸素攝取量 推定에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on presumption of maximum oxygen comsumption in high school girls
- Issue Date
- 대학원 체육학과
- 최대산소섭취량; 여자고등학생; 달리기
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This study was attempted to presume maximum aerobic power of high school girls.
For the purpose of this study, twenty- four girls of high school were tested.
(six girls were fifteen years old, eleven girls were sixteen, seven girls were seventeen)
To measure the speed and maximum heart rate in 1000m running, Heart Checker System (Model No. 110 Senoh, Japan) was used (=engaged). The speed and maximum heart rate was applied to Ishii nomogram to caculate oxygen consumption.
The results were as follows:
1. The speed of 1000m running was 193.8m/min in average.
2. The average maximum heart rate in 1000m running was 183.8 beats/min.
3. Maximum Oxygen consumption presumed by means of the speed in 1000m running was 2.1 ℓ/min in average.
4. Maximum Oxygen consumption presumed by means of the speed and maximum heart rate in 1000m running was 2.43 ℓ/min in average.
5. Maximum oxygen consumption per kg by means of presumed maximum oxygen consumption was 47.7 ㎖/kg·min in average.
6. There were not different with maximum oxygen consumption, maximum heart rate, speed of running in high school girls.;本 硏究는 여자고등학생의 유산소적 최대운동 機能을 간접적 측정 방법으로 추정하고자 硏究를 시도하였다.
이 目的을 달성하기 위해 서울 E고등학교의 여학생 30명을 任意 抽出하여 실험대상으로 하였으나 測定完料된 대상자는 24명이었다.(15세학생 6명, 16세학생 11명, 17세학생 7명)
1,000m를 달리게 하여 속도를 산출했고, 달리기중의 最大心拍數는 Heart Checker System (Model No : 110 Senoh 日本)을 사용하여 측정하였으며, 속도와 最大心拍數를 Ishii의 nomogram에 적용하여 最大酸素攝取量을 산출해냈다.
그 結果를 요약하면 다음과 같다.
1. 1,000m 달리기 중 最大心拍數는 平均 183.8 beats/min였다.
2. 1,000m 달리기 속도에 의한 추정 酸素攝取量은 平均 2.1ℓ/min였다.
3. 1,000m 달리기 속도와 最大心拍數에 의한 추정 最大酸素攝取量은 平均 2.43ℓ/min였다.
4. 추정 最大酸素攝取量에 의한 체중 kg당 最大酸素攝取量은 平均 47.7㎖/kg·min였다.
5. 여자고등학생의 年齡別 달리기기록, 最大心拍數, 달리기속도, 酸素攝取量, 最大酸素攝取量(최대치·체중당) 등의 현저한 차이는 없었다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 체육과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.