View : 138 Download: 0
3-Formyl Rifamycin SV의 유도체에 관한 연구
- 3-Formyl Rifamycin SV의 유도체에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Studies on the derivative of 3-Formyl Rifamycin SV
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- 3-Formyl Rifamycin SV; 유도체; 반응생성물
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 3-formyl rifamycin SV와 L-2-amino-I-butanol을 1 : 1의 몰 비로 20~25℃에서 다음과 같이 반응시켜서 흑자색의 결정을 얻었다.
◁그림 삽입▷(원문을 참조하세요)
이 화합물은 3-formyl rifamycin SV의 -CHO기와 L-2-amino-1-butanol의 -NH₂기 사이에서 Schiff's base가 된 것이며 그 λmax는 312nm, 555nm에 있었고 쉽게 가수분해되어 3-formyl rifamycin SV와 L-2-amino-1-butanol로 되돌아 가는 매우 불안정한 화합물이었다. 그러나 이 Schiff's base를 환원하면 매우 안정된 화합물이 되었으며 그 λmax는 315nm 와 447nm에 있었다.;The new derivative of 3-formyl rifamycin SV. was synthesized from -CHO group of 3-formyl rifamycin sv and -NH₂ group of L-2-amino-l-butanol. The new synthesized schiff's base was 3-(l-hydroxy-2-n-butanyl imino methvl)-rifamycin SV
The Schiff's base that was synthesized from 3-formyl rifamycin SV and L-2-amino-l-butanol was signified as schiff's base-L, and the Schiff's base was synthesized from 3-formyl rifamycin SV and D-2-amino-l-butanol as schiff's base-D respectively.
The results were as follows :
1. The Schiff's base-L was dark violet crystal, very unstable, and it's absorption maximum was 312nm, 555nm.
2. The schiff's base-L eras readily hydrolyzed to 3-formyl rifamycin SV and L-2-amino-l-butanol.
3. By reduction of the schiff's base-L, very stable, and it's absorption maximum was 315nm, 447nm.
4. As the Schiff's base-L was compared with the Schiff's base-D, the schiff's base-D was different to the Schiff's base-L, and it's absorption maximum 345nm, 555nm. The two Schiff's bases were readily hydrolyzed to 3-formyl rifamycin SV, and the two reducing Schiff's bases were the same compounds of λmax 315nm, 447nm.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.