View : 154 Download: 0
結婚 및 離婚에 대한 世代間의 葛藤에 관한 硏究
- 結婚 및 離婚에 대한 世代間의 葛藤에 관한 硏究
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회사업학과
- 결혼; 이혼; 세대간
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Ⅰ. Purpose :
A family is the basic group of a society, with husband and wife making its core.
Since a married couple is composed of two persons who have been brought up under different conditions of life, i.e. different education, religion, or career, the human relationship in a family is naturally complicated a great deal. Thus there occur ceaseless delicate problems between the members of a family. With the progress of a society, such problems tend to be more complicated, and they, in turn, exert influence on the function of a family as well as on the parts that are expected to be played by a couple. No matter how closely a couple is related in love, they are likely to experience some of the psychological or sociological problems.
The purpose of this thesis is : to analyse various problems in a family and to find their solution; to find out the ways of establishing harmonious married life and also the ways to control divorce.
Ⅱ. Method of Research :
A thorough investigation for the literature on this very subject is conducted, paralleled with the written inquiries on the ordinary persons. The Rating Scale Method is applied to the system of answering the written inquiries. The category of this written inquiries is such as :
200 married persons above 30 years old as representatives of the established generation and 400 unmarried persons between 17 and 29 years old as representatives of the young generation are chosen by random sampling.
Ⅲ. Structure :
The aim of Chapter Ⅰ is to describe the importance and the necessity of family life and to state the general purpose of this thesis. And also a brief description is given on the concept and the function of a family.
In Chapter Ⅱ, there is a study on the significance of marriage which is the beginning of a fag ily life.
Chapter Ⅲ chiefly deals with various causes that lead to divorce; especially those conflicts in a family between the traditional Confucianism and the modern democratic way of thinking, for such conflicts have given birth to many cases of divorce, which have recently increased in great numbers.
In Chapter Ⅳ, a suggestion is proposed to help those who are put under much suffering because of unhappy family life, to decrease the rate of divorce as possible as can, and to help develop a healthy point of view on marriage and divorce so that each individual can lead a happy family life.
In Chapter Ⅴ, the conclusion.
Ⅳ. Conclusion :
(1) In the past, such persons as those brought up under a widowed mother, the first born, the only sons or daughters, and the orphans were believed to have more problems in a married life. But these conditions except for the considerable difference in age or educational background in a couple do not so seriously affect, both in the groups of the established and the young, one's married life as is conjectured, which shows that the old established generations are somewhat being modernized in their ways of thinking and behaviours.
(2) Both groups emphasize the good personality in the choice of their spouses. Only a few from the established group put importance on health.
It is very remarkable that both groups look on personality as the most important asset in marriage in that it is the right key to a happy married life. Really, this indicates a great progress compared with the old days when a person's birth or property was regarded as the most important thing.
(3) There is a deplorable tendency to depend too much on the other institutuonst than family for the education of good personality, which may bring about serious problems sooner or later.
Therefore, for reinforcement of home eduaction, a new way must be found out to develop normal and good personality in a family.
(4) The counsellors for marriage must be retrained in a scientific and rational way to make specialists in guiding a harmonious married life.
(5) As a family should be harmonious unit, all the responsibilities and duties must be equally shared between husband and wife, and not imposed too heavily on one part alone.
Based on such harmony between husband and wife, with some help from other members of a family, a true happy family life can be achieved.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 사회복지학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.