View : 74 Download: 0
카운슬링 活動計劃을 爲한 基礎調査
- 카운슬링 活動計劃을 爲한 基礎調査
- Other Titles
- (A) Preliminary Research for Ccunseling Program Planning
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 카운슬링; 활동계획; 교육심리학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this research were to understand the present condition of counseling activities in the school fields and their problems synthetically, and to provide not only the diagnostic data for the improvement of counseling activities but also education political date for the normalization of counseling activities. For this purpose theoretical description of some problem in counseling and research of present condition were done.
The subjects for this research consisted of 93 junior and senior high school counselors on the active list, and 7 province branch leaders of Counselor Association. Checking method and free response method were used in Questionnaire.
The results of this research are summarized as follows :
1. There is necessity for encouragements by the authorities of educational administration for improving the factors which hinders the counseling activities.
2. Though the necessity of counseling activities has been emphasized in the educational communities, helping conditions are not provided in the practical sense.
3. There was shown the vivid lack of theoretical background for counseling and guidance in the counselors themselves.
4. At present, actual supports of Counselor Association, active participation and utmost effort specialists concerning counseling are seriously required.
5. Concerning the counselors themselves, the clear feeling for their careers and growth in their professional knowledge are needed.
The above results asserted that the correct understanding for the counseling activities should be spread on the schools in the front line, authorities of educational administration and furthermore enlarge socially and nationally. Then, we can achieve the educational goal through discussing and sharing the responsibilities together about all the problems the juveniles experience through their development stages.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 심리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.