View : 19 Download: 0
父母-子女關係變因과 依存性-獨立性變因間의 相關硏究
- 父母-子女關係變因과 依存性-獨立性變因間의 相關硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Correlational Study between Parent-Child Relationships and Dependency-Independency
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 부모; 자녀; 의존성; 독립성
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this study was to find out the relationship between parent-child relationships in childhood and children's dependent behaviors in adulthood.
The Subjects for the study consisted of 100 adults from different backgrounds in Seoul. And their age level is 21-30 years.
Two tests, parent-Child Relationship Test and Dependancy-Independency Test, were developed and administered to the subjects by author.
The following results were observed :
1) There was a positive relationship between parental authority and adults' dependent behaviors on their parents.
2) There was a positive relationship between parental restriction and adults' dependent behaviors on their friends and seniors.
3) There was a positive relationship between severity of parental punishment and adults' dependent behaviors on their friends and seniors.
4) There was a negative relationship between parent-child rapport and adult's dependent behaviors on their parents.
5) There was a positive relationship between parental expectations and adults' dependent behaviors on their parents and seniors.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 심리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.