View : 102 Download: 0
韓國放送倫理의 自律規制性과 그 問題點
- 韓國放送倫理의 自律規制性과 그 問題點
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회학과
- 한국; 방송윤리; 자율규제성; 사회학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Owing to the powerful influence and particular characteristics of the electrical wave media, broadcasting cannot avoid government regulation. In view of the social responsibility involved in mass communication, the most desirable type of regulation is self-regulation by the broadcasters.
The Korean Broadcasters Ethics Committee functions to protect the broadcasters and to secure freedom from government and other outside pressures. To improve the quality of broadcasting with relation to public interest, convenience and necessity, and for the efficient operation of the committee, it should be clarified how the committee fulfills its role, both through analysis and research of its activities, in an effort to seek out its problems and difficulties.
The functions of the committee are to understand, instruct and protect the broadcasters. This research dealing with the members of the committee and the broadcasters is intended to discover inter-relational recognition, correlation, and attitudes of mutual acceptance.
The results of this study seem to indicate that the □□cture activities of the committee should be directed toward social, economic, political, and cultural aspects :
1) upgrading the membership of the present committee to professional members,
2) securing impartial regulation with financial and political independence,
3) establishing a research institution and training broadcasters toward professionalization,
4) strengthening cooperation between other mass media and the professional broadcasting critics to resolve the above problems and to attain the goals of the whole society.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 언론홍보영상학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.