View : 86 Download: 0
Chlorella와 Scenedesmus의 細胞含有物質이 菌 成長에 미치는 影響
- Chlorella와 Scenedesmus의 細胞含有物質이 菌 成長에 미치는 影響
- Other Titles
- Stimulating effects of Chlorellla and Scenedesmus cell contents upon the Growth and Fermentation of L.delbrueckii and B.subtilis
- Issue Date
- 대학원 생물학과
- Chlorella; scenedesmus; 세포함유물질; 균성장
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The accelerate effects on the growth rate and the capacity of fermentation of L. delbrueckii and B. subtilis was investigated in the Henneberg's medium added by various amounts of cellular components of Chlorella and Scenedesmus. And also was investigated in the media added micronutritional elements such as Mn, Fe and Mn, etc.
The results in the comparative experiments are as follow;
1. Various amounts of Chlorella cell components in the media accelerated remarkably the lactic acid formation and growth of L. delbrueckii. For ample, lactic acid formation in the medium of contained 1 percent Chlorella cell components was promoted more than twice effects compare with control and contained 4 percent about three twice effects compare with control.
2. The formation of L-Amylase by B. subtilis in the medium of 2 percent Chlorella cell contents was also promoted more than nine twice effects compare with control.
3. The formation of lactic acid of L. delbrueckii in the medium of Scenedesmus cell contents was a little more than in the medium of Chlorella cell contents.
4. The lactic acid fermented level attained with the addition of 0.2-0.25 percent Chlorella cells was the effect of promoting fermentation attained of saturating level at 100 ug./ml of Mn and 0.1 ug./ ml of Fe.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.