View : 83 Download: 0
敎員의 敎職意識과 敎職適應에 關한 硏究
- 敎員의 敎職意識과 敎職適應에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Professional Consciousness and Adjustment of School Teachars in Seoul
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육행정분야
- 교원; 교직의식; 교직적응; 서울특별시; 중등교원
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Ⅰ. 序淪
A. 硏究의 趣旨 및 目的
敎員들이 높이 評價받지도 못하는 社會 經濟的인 地位를 甘受하면서 여러가지 어려운 이들을 遂行하고 있는데 現在의 敎員이
·敎職을 初等, 中等, 男女, 年齡, 師系, 非師系에 따라 어느 程度로 생각하고 있는가?
·敎職生活을 初等, 中等, 男女, 年齡, 師系, 非師系에 따라 努力하고 있는 것, 期待하고 있는것, 전혀 그렇지 못한 것은 어떤 것인가?
·職務遂行上 障碍가 되는 것이 있다면 어떤 것인가?
等 敎職意識과 敎職適應에 對하여 考察해 보고 士氣昻揚 및 敎職適應 條件을 규명하여 奬學行政 및 學校經營의 充實을 期하고자 한다.
B. 硏究의 方法
本硏究는 1973年5月부터 1974年6月까지 약 1년간에 걸쳐 文獻硏究, 質問紙法에 의하여 調査한 資料의 頻度를 가지고 百分率로 分析하였다.
標集對象은 서울특별시에 있는 初中高等學校 全敎員數의 層別(男女別 年齡別, 師素, 非師系別) 5%를 亂選으로 質問紙를 通해 調査를 實施하여 回收된 1,128명의 資料中 母集團에 比例하여 1,080명을 無作爲抽出 標集하였다.
C. 硏究의 內容
本硏究에서는 敎職意識 및 適應에 關한 實態를 調査하기 위하여 敎職意識 5項目, 11問項, 敎職適應 8項目 15問項을 調査하였는데 그 項目을 들면 다음과 같다.
① 敎職의 受容度
② 職業人으로서의 敎職觀
③ 敎職의 專門性
⑤ 管理職에 對한 態度
① 敎職과 適應사이의 葛藤
② 役割期待 水潗
③ 敎職의 滿足度
④ 敎員의 自我槪念
⑤ 敎員任務 遂行에 對한 成就程度
A. 硏究의 結果
調査硏究의 結果를 要約하면 다음과 같다.
1. 敎員도 生活人이므로 應分의 報酬는 받어야 한다.
2. 大部分의 敎員은 사람을 育成하는 매우 重要한 職業으로 생각한다.
3. 敎員들은 敎職을 社會에 寄與하는 職業人으로 보고 있다.
4. 敎員들은 敎職을 經濟的으로 不安하며 出世가 늦고 단조롭고 社會的으로 認定받지 못한다고 생각한다.
5. 大部分의 敎員들은 使命感에 充實하나 小數의 敎員만이 脫線的이라 보고 있다.
6. 敎員을 다른 俸給者와 다르다고 생각한다.
7. 敎員은 敎職觀이 뚜렷해야 하고 品性도 重要視되어야 한다고 믿고 있다.
8. 敎員은 高度의 知識과 技術 및 能力이 必要한 職業이라고 믿고 있다.
9. 敎員은 人格을 重히 여기고 學生을 사랑과 理解로서 이끌어야 한다고 믿고 있다.
10. 管理職 參與에 對하여 男敎師는 積極的이나 女敎師는 若干 消極的이다.
11. 管理職에 對한 登龍의 門이 좁다고 생각하고 있다.
12. 大多數의 敎員들은 敎職을 繼續하겠다고 다짐한다.
13. 敎職 繼續의 理由로 보람있는 일과 經濟的 必要를 들고 있다.
14. 敎職 退職의 理由로 經濟的理由와 雜務의 시달림을 들고 있다.
15. 指導者 特性으로 決斷力과 實踐力 및 創造性을 들고 있다.
16. 大多數의 敎員들은 敎職을 普通以上으로 滿足하고 있다.
17. 敎員의 特性으로 責任感, 率直하다, 誠實하다고 믿고 있다.
18. 敎員들은 普通 平凡하다고 여기고 있다.
19. 바람직한 敎員은 信念과 意慾的이고 言行이 端正해야 한다고 생각한다.
20. 敎員의 모자라는 點으로는 視野가 좁은 것을 들고 있다.
21. 學校經營에 있어서 效果를 거둔 것으로 健康安全指導, 學生의 理解를, 劾果를 거우지 못한 것으로는 家庭과의 連絡, 自發的 自治活動을 들고 있다.
22. 大多數의 敎員들은 俸給만 가지고는 生活하기 어렵다고 말한다.
23. 大多數의 敎員들은 俸給이 引上되어야 한다고 主張한다.
24. 願하는 敎職硏修로 一般敎養, 實驗 實技講習 및 指導法을 들고 있다.
25. 敎員의 健康를 해치는 理由로 精神的인 神經의 消耗와 授業 負擔의 過多를 들고 있다.
26. 學校生活은 規則的인 生活이고 精神的으로 充實한 生活이라고 생각한다.
B. 結論 및 提言
以上의 調査硏究에서 다음과 같이 結論하고 提言한다.
1. 敎員들에게 敎職 本然의 任務를 다할 수 있도록 經濟的 社會的 支援을 하여야 한다.
2. 敎員들의 任務 遂行上 成就程度를 높일 수 있도록 諸般 隘路事項을 除去하고 師系, 非師系의 差別的 措置는 是正되어야 한다.
3. 各級 敎員은 現職敎育의 强化로 資質을 向上시키고 指導力의 充實을 期하며 管理職에 對한 登龍의 門도 넓혀져야 한다.;Ⅰ Preface
A. The point and the object of study :
Teachers in our country have performed their duty of teaching of which the general people had not highly regarded.
The classification of the present teachers :
How have they been acknowledged with respect to their sex, age, and qualification?
The author of this study classified the teachers in the secondary schools according to their sex, ago, regular or non-regular graduates, prospective or non-prospective workers.
How do the teachers perform their missions?
The degree of their recognizing their own jobs, and of their aptitude for them were investigated.
It is the author's intention to prepare and carry out faithfully the management of educational administration.
B. Method of Study :
This study has analyzed the data which were collected from the documents and actual question-answer sheets from the period of May, 1973 to June, 1974.
The author drew impartially and collected 1,080 persons out of 1,128 persons in the materials collected by the paper test, making proportion to the main group, and the objects for study were different teachers of 5 percents of all teachers at the secondary and primary schools in and around Seoul
C. Content of Study :
In this study, 5 items of recognition of their educational jobs, 11 items of questioning and answering, 8 items of their aptitude for jobs, 11 items of questioning and answering were investigated. Therefore the actual conditions about their aptitude for educational jobs were able to drawn from them.
These items are as follows :
Ⅰ. Their recognition of their own educational jobs.
(1) Their receptive attitude of mind toward their own educational jobs.
(2) Their idea as the career persons.
(3) Speciality of educational jobs.
(4) Image of teachers.
(5) Their attitude of mind toward administrational jobs.
Ⅱ. Adaptability for educational job.
(1) Complication between their adaptability and educational job.
(2) Level of their discharging expectancy.
(3) Grade of their satisfaction at educational job.
(4) Teacher's self-consciousness.
(5) Grade of their achievement of performing teacher's duty.
(6) Actual condition of their life.
Ⅱ. Main subject.
A. Result of Study
The summary of the answers to the questions is as follows :
(1) Theacher should be treated a suitable reception as they live on income.
(2) Most of teachers recognize their educational jobs as very important ones which train up children.
(3) Teachers regard themselves as the careers who contribute to their community.
(4) Teachers regard themselves as the persons who can not succeed so much, now get much income and so they are unstable in their economical life.
(5) Teachers think that most of them are faithful to their mission, while only some of them make a digression.
(6) Teachers think that they are different from other salary-men and women.
(7) Teachers believe that they should keep their suitable dignity and clear idea of education.
(8) Teachers regard their profession as very important one which requires high grade of special knowledge and technique.
(9) Teachers think that they should make much of personality and guide students with love and deep understanding.
(10) Male-teachers are positive about the administrative jobs, while female teachers are negative.
(11) Teachers think that there is narrow room to be appointed for administrative jobs.
(12) Most of teachers make a defenite promise that they would engage in the educational job for their life.
(13) Most of teachers point out that the reason why they should engage in the educational job for their life is that it is fruitful and worthy one, and that they can not leave it on the ground of their economical situation.
(14) They indicate that the reason why they should leave their jobs is that they are hard up to the economical situation and tired of administrative jobs.
(15) Teachers insist that leadership requires resolution, the power to practise and the ability of creation.
(16) Most of teachers are more content with their jobs than the persons in other field.
(17) Teacher realize that they should be responsible, honest, sincere from the point of view of their jobs.
(18) Teachers think that they are also common people.
(19) Teachers believe that honorable teachers should be faithful, ambitious, noble in their speech and conduct.
(20) Teachers indicated that they are want of divergenoy of their opinion.
(21) Teachers point that good result in managing schools was the guidance for health and safety and the good understanding of students, and bad one was the shortage of contract with the student's homes and of voluntary autonomous activities.
(22) Most of teachers say that they can hardly live on only their salaries.
(23) Most of teachers insist that their salaries should be promoted.
(24) Teachers indicate that their desirous research should contain short training course of general culture, experiment, practical technique, and the method of leadership.
(25) Teachers insist that the reason why they decline their health is that they waste their spiritual and nervous energy and that they are in heavy charge of lessons.
(26) Teachers think that school life is regular, and meaningful in spiritual field.
B. Conclusion and pproposal :
The author proposes as follows according to the aforementioned research.
(1) All teachers should be given the economical and national support so that they can carry out both their inevitable and noble duty of education.
(2) The subjects of bottle neck should be removed, and the discriminative treatment of normal or non-normal fields must be corrected so that teachers can more efficiently improve their teaching achievement.
(3) The room for appointing as many teachers as possible can be adapted into the jobs of managing schools by improving the present system and the qualities and the leaderships of teachers.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육행정전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.