View : 129 Download: 0
Taxonomic study on the genera of cyperaceas in Korea
- Taxonomic study on the genera of cyperaceas in Korea
- Issue Date
- 대학원 생물학과
- genera; cyperaceas; korea; taxonomic
- Graduate School of Ewha Womans university
- The leave and stem anatomy of twelve genera including 20 species of Korean sedges were studied. I consider the histological characteristics of stems and leaves to be very useful for the classification of sedges.
All descriptive characteristics of leaf and stem histology for these genera is given, along with a species key, figures and diagnostic diagram.
Aooording to the histological characteristics of stems and leaves, the genera can be placed in the following groups, from primitive to advanced :
Group Ⅰ. Cyperus, Fycreus, Fimbristylis and Kyllinga
Group Ⅱ. Eleocharis
Group Ⅲ. Bulbostylis
Group Ⅳ. Scirpus, Eriophorum, Lipocarpha, and Scleria
Group Ⅴ. Rhynchospora
Group Ⅵ. Garex(Fig. 12)
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.