View : 37 Download: 0
商業高等學敎 敎育課程 運營實態와 改善에 關한 硏究
- 商業高等學敎 敎育課程 運營實態와 改善에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) study on the operation and improvement of commercial high school curricula : with reference to commereial high schools in Busan city
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육행정분야
- 상업고등학교; 교육과정; 부산시
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究의 目的은 商業高等學校 本來의 使命과 機能을 ①歷史的 現實的으로 살피고 ②敎育課程 運營上의 實態를 把握 分析하여 ③運營上의 문제점을 찾아 改善點을 提示하는데 있다. 이러한, 目的을 달성하기 위하여
첫째, 商業高等學校 敎育課程의 方向과 法的 基準을 살피고,
둘째, 商業高等學校 敎育課程의 전체 構造를 把握하여,
셋째, 普通科目과 專門科目의 編成과 運營上의 問題點을 찾고,
넷째, 商業高等學校 敎育課程에 대한 학생과 敎師 및 職業社會의 要求등을 調査 分析하는 것을 硏究問題로 하였다.
硏究 方法으로는 文獻 硏究와 質問紙法에 依한 調査 硏究로서 標集 대상은 釜山市內 商業高等學校를 中心으로 하였다.
本 論文에서는 Ⅱ에서 現代 敎育課程의 改革 動向과 商業敎育의 發達 過程, 그리고 商業高等學校의 敎育 目的과 法的 基準, 商業高等學校 一般敎科의 重要性등을 살피고, Ⅲ에서 商業高等學校 敎育課程의 全體 構造와 敎科 運營 實態, 그리고 敎育課程에 관련된 施設現況을 分析하고, Ⅳ에서 商業高等學校 敎育課程 運營 관련한 학생과 敎師 및 職業社會의 要求를 調査 分析하였다.
Ⅱ에서 Ⅳ까지 걸쳐 살핀 內容을 要約하여 硏究 問題에 비추어 다음과 같이 結論을 내린다.
첫째, 敎育課程 全體 構成面에서 학생들은 普通敎料에 대하여, 敎師들은 多樣한 職種에 適應하는 敎育에 대하여, 職業社會에서는 專門敎科와 一般 敎養敎科에 대하여 보다 더 强化할 것을 要求하고 있었다.
둘째, 普通敎料 中에서 敎師 및 職業社會에서는 國史와 國民倫理 그리고 一般社會의 중요성을 강조하고 있다.
셋째, 대부분의 학교가 現場實習을 실시하지 못하고 있는 것으로 나타났다.
넷째, 대부분의 학교가 專門 選擇敎科 運營을 劃一的인 計劃아래 모든 學生이 同一한 選擇敎科를 履修하고 있었다.
다섯째, 敎育課程을 專門課程別로 分科 實施하는 것을 敎師와 職業社會에서 50% 以上이 希望하고 있었다.
여섯째, 專門敎料의 비슷한 種類가 많은 것으로 나타났고 敎科書 內容의 重複도 지적되고 있었다.
일곱째, 商業高等學校 專門敎科의 敎師 資格證이 "商業" 하나로 된 것을 專門別로 細分化를 要求하고 있었다.
여덟째, 商業高等學校에 入學하는 學生들이 적성이나 興味에 의한 입학보다 家庭事業 또는 학업성적의 미달로 인한 動機없이 입학하는 학생이 많은 것으로 나타났다.
아홉째, 施設面에서 學校施設 設備 基準令에 거의 到達하고 있으나 一部학교에서 打字機와 手動 電子計算機가 약간 부족한 것으로 나타났다. 또한, 학생들은 國文打字機와 英文打字機의 부족을 지적하였으며 敎師, 學生, 職業社會 모두가 電子計算施設(콤퓨우터)을 要求하고 있으나, 1個校를 除外한 모든 학교가 施設을 갖추고 있지 못하고 있었다.
以上과 같은 結果에 비추어 다음 몇가지 提言을 하고자 한다.
첫째, 商業高等學校의 敎育課程은 現代 職業社會가 要求하는 專門;The purpose of this present study is to inquire in to the missions and functions of commercial high school in view of historical and realistic backgrounds, there by grasping and analyzing the actual problems of curricular opertion as well as suggesting the possible solutions of problems involved in their operation. In order to accomplish this purpose, the present study was approached especially in respect of the followings :
(1) Investigation of the direction and legal status of commercial school curricula.
(2) Grasping the general structure of curricula.
(3) Investigation of problems involved in the formation and operation of common and professional subjects of study.
(4) Analysis of the demands of students, teachers, and vocational community in connection with commercial high school curricula.
This study was carried out by means of the investigation of literatures and questionnaires which were distributed mainly to commercial high schools in Busan City. Chapter Ⅱ is devoted to the review of modern curricular reform tendency, developmental process of commercial education, objectives and legal status of commercial high school education and importance of its general subjects of study. Chapter Ⅲ deals with analysis of the general structure of commercial high school curricula, actual conditions of curricular operation and facilities. Investigation and analysis in Chapter Ⅳ on the demands of students, teachers, and vocationalvcommunity in connection with the operation of commercial high school curricula.
The results obtained are summarized as followings :
(1) In respect of the general curricular formation, further strengthening of common subjects in curricula was demanded by students, strengthening of education adaptable to diversified occupations by teachers, and strenghtening of professional and general cultural subjects by vocational community.
(2) Teachers and vocational community emphasized the importance of Korean History, ethics and general social science etc, out of common subjects.
(3) Most of the schools responded did not carry out on-the-spot practice.
(4) All the students were learning identical elective subjects under a uniform program in most of the schools.
(5) More than 50% of the teachers and vocational community expressed their desire of subdividing curricula by speciality.
(6) There were disclosed many similar professional subjects and overlapping contents of the textbooks.
(7) The mojority of respondents demanded that the teachers' license of commercial high school be classified by speciality instead of the present single classification of "commerce".
(8) It was revealed that many students entered commercial high school without consideration of their aptitute or interest but for the reason of their family circumstances and scholastic failure due to the present lottery system.
(9) Most of the schools met the requirements of the School Facility Standard Ordinance, while typewriters and manual electronic computer were not available sufficiently in some schools. The shortage of Korean typewriters and English typewriters was also indicated by students. Teachers, students, and vocational community indicated without exception the requirement of computer system which was available only in one school.
Based on these results summarized above. some suggestions are made as enumerated here under :
(1) The curricula of commercial high school should be so designed as to attach importance to the common subjects of study. such as national history. ethics, general social science etc., along with the cultivation of professional knowledge and skills.
(2) The curricula of commercial high school should be subdivided by speciality in order that the students may be able to acquire professional knowledge and skills on a concentrated basis.
(3) Similar subjects of study among the professional curricula should be integrated for efficient learning.
(4) Overlapping contents of the text books of professional curricula should also be integrated and adjusted properly.
(5) Elective subjects should be so divided largely by occupation as to enable the junior students to complete the common course and senior students to complete the professional course of study.
(6) Computer system absolutey necessary in vocational community influenced by highly developed scientific civilization of today should be available on the unit basis of county, city. and province, there by enabling the students to perform on-the-spot practice.
(7) As a link in the chain of cooperative education of the educational-industrial complex, it is felt absolutely necessary to establish a concrete policy for on-the-spot practice.
(8) The entrance examination system should be so improved as to enable those students who may be able to satisfy themselves with their aptitute and interests to enter commercial high school.
(9) In order to further the development of commercial high school and train able young commercial personnel, a proper system of inducing as many students as possible to commercial high school is considered necessary and their reasonalbe treatment in terms of personal status and social advancement should be guaranteed after graduation.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육행정전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.