View : 141 Download: 0
韓國産 쌀의 Trace Element에 關한 硏究
- 韓國産 쌀의 Trace Element에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Biochemical Studies on Traco Elements polishod Rico in Korea
- Issue Date
- 대학원 생물화학과
- 한국; 쌀; trace element
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 種別 및 地域에 依하여 收集한 4290年度産 쌀 40種에 對하여 Trace Element로서 Copper, Magnesium, Aluminum, Ikron, Manganese, Cobalt, Nickel과 Zinc의 含量을 調査하고 그 産地에 따르는 土質의 差異에 對한 Trace Element의 含量의 變化와 벼의 種에 依한 Trace Element의 含量의 差異가 있나 調査硏究한 것이다.; In order to know the distribution of Trace Elements of the polished rice in Korea, 40 samples of rice are studiod on contents of Al, Mn, Mg, Ni, Zn, Co, Cu, and Fe in this Paper. And the geegraphical difference and the difference by kinds of rice are discussed on contents of trace elements.
The methed for the estimation of trace element contents is appliod the circullar paper chromatography as shown by Giri and Balakrishnan for the ostimation of Vitamins from the multivitamin proparations. The Fisher Certified reagents are used for the standard solutions and the double distilled water by pyrex glass-glass joint apparatus is only used for the experiments in this Paper. Details for the estimation are indicated in the original part of this Paper.
According to the results shown in the original. Paperm, the following conclusions are summerized;
1. The contents of trace elements of the 40 samples of rices studied are as follows;
◁표 삽입▷(원문을 참조하세요)
2. As the above resultsm, Co is not detected from the samples studied. This might be due to that contents of Co in rice will bea undetectable amount or duo to that there will be no Co in rice at all.
2. The abundant trace elements in rice are Mg, Mn, Al, and Zu, Cu and Ni are contained in moderated amounts and Fe is contained only 0.9 mg %.
3. It seoms that there might be a difference duo to the kinds of rice in Al, FE, and Ni, But this difference is not statistically significant due to the limited number of samples, A further study on this should be carried out.
4. Cu, Al, Mn, Zn, and Ni show geegraphical difference. But this is also statistically not significant. Based on the UN project on origin and characteristic of opium there would be a significent difference geegraphically, though a further study on this should be carried out.
5 According to the dauly consuaption of rice by Chai, the inta of trace elemonts through rice per dry per capita is as follows;
◁표 삽입▷(원문을 참조하세요)
6. Based on the daily allowance, the sufficiont amounts of Mg, Mn, Al, Cu, and Ni are consumed by rice. And Zn is censumed a just amount of allowance and Fe is about one half amount of daily allowance by rice.
7. It is rocommonded that a further study on this must be carriod out for improvement of rice production detecting a proper kind of rice to culture knowing the quality of earth and detecting a proper kind of fertilizer. And also it is recommondod that a nutritional oducational program shloud be carried out indicating nutritional lofects of rice for the improvement of nati nal health.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.