View : 52 Download: 0
中等敎師의 職務意識에 關한 一硏究
- 中等敎師의 職務意識에 關한 一硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the Job Consciousness of Secondary School Teachers
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육행정분야
- 중등교사; 직무의식; 교직; 만족도; 교육학
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Ⅰ. 硏究의 目的 및 內容(問題)
本 硏究의 目的은 敎師의 士氣에 관한 理論的 背景을 探究하고, 職務滿足을 沮害시키고 있는 根本要素를 分析 檢討하여 中等敎師의 敎職에 대한 士氣를 높혀 敎育의 效率的 方案을 摸索하는데 있다. 本 硏究의 目的을 達成하기 위하여 다음과 같은 下位問題를 選定하였다.
1. 自己職의 重要性에 대한 自我意識
2. 自己職의 重要性에 대한 他人의 意識
3. 上司로부터 命令, 提示와 職務와의 關聯度
4. 上部에 대한 제의의 反映如否
5. 人事行政의 公平度
6. 現職에 대한 근속希望 년한
7. 現職과 대등한(보수, 사회적 지위등) 職場에로의 轉職希望 如否
8. 後孫에 대한 敎職希望 如否
9. 現職에 대한 適性如否
10. 職務滿足의 沮害要因
Ⅱ. 硏究의 方法
本 硏究는 文獻硏究와 調査硏究로 이루어졌는데 調査硏究는 文獻硏究를 바탕으로 하여 質問紙法을 使用하였다. 資料處理는 蒐輯된 資料를 集計한 後에 이를 다시 性別, 公·私立別, 專攻別로 分析 檢討한 後에 百分率(%), 加重累積値, 그밖에 差의 有意度를 x²검정법(Chi-Square Method)과 CR검증법에 의해 검증하였다.
Ⅲ. 硏究의 結果
本 硏究의 結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 中等敎師는 自己職의 重要性을 意識하고 있다. 中等敎師는 과반수 이상인 61.0%가 自己職의 重要性을 意識하고 있는데 年齡別로 比較해보면 年齡이 많은 敎師일수록 더 自己職의 重要性을 意識하고 있다.
2. 中等敎師는 他人이 敎職의 重要性을 意識하고 있다고 보는 편이다.
中等敎師중 47.0%가 他人이 敎職을 중요하게 意識하고 있다고 보는데 女敎師가 男敎師보다, 私立學校敎師가 公立學校敎師보다 他人이 敎職의 重要性을 意識한다고 본다. 年齡別로는 年齡이 많은 敎師일수록 他人이 敎職의 重要性을 더 意識한다고 보았다.
3. 上司로부터의 命令, 提示는 職務와 관련된다.
中等敎師의 과반수 이상인 66.4%가 上司로부터의 命令, 提示가 職務와 관련된다고 보았는데 年齡別로 比較하면 上司로부터의 命令, 提示가 職務와 관련되지 않는다는 反應은 젊은교사들에게 많았다.
4. 中等敎師는 上部에 대한 自身들의 제의가 反映된다고 본다. 특히 中等敎師의 專攻別로 보면 藝, 體能系 敎科擔當敎師(74.5%)가 제일 反映된다고 보았고, 다음이 自然系 敎科擔當敎師(66.5%), 그다음이 인문계 교과담당교사(56.2%)의 順位로 나타났다.
5. 敎師들은 人事行政에 불만을 품고 있다.
人事行政에 불만을 품은 교사는 公平하다고 생각하는 敎師(29.0%)의 거의 두배인 48.1%로 나타냈는데 男敎師(41.2%)가 女敎師(36.9)보다 더 불만을 느끼고 私立學校敎師(37.9%)가 公立學校敎師(28.4%)보다 더 불만을 느낀다고 나타났다.
6. 敎師 大部分이 現職에 오래 머물기를 顔하고 있지 않다. 敎師의 67.5%가 現職에 5년미만 근속하기를 希望하고 있고 男敎師(72.1%)는 女敎師(68.5)보다, 公立學校敎師(87.9%)는 사립학교교사(55.3%)보다 現職에 오래 머물기를 바라지 않고 있었다. 또 젊은 敎師일수록 現職을 빨리 떠나고 싶어하고 있는 편이다.
7. 中等敎師들은 現職과 대등한(보수, 社會的 地位등) 職場에로의 轉職을 希望하고 있지 않는 편이다.
特히 女敎師는 반수이상인 51.6가 轉職을 바라고 있지 않으며 私立學校敎師(44.3%)가 公立學校敎師(43.0%)보다 전직의향을 나타내지 않고 있다. 전공별로 보면 藝, 體能系 敎科擔當敎師(64.7%)가 제일 많이 轉職하기를 바라지 않고 있다.
8. 中等敎師들은 後孫들의 敎職繼承을 願하지 않고 있다. 敎師의 60.9%가 後孫들의 敎職을 계승하기를 願하지 않고 있다. 특히 男敎師는 거의 大部分인 78.9%가 願하지 않고 있다.
9. 敎職이 適性에 맞지 않는 敎師가 많다.
敎職이 適性에 맞지 않는다는 것이 반수가 넘는 53.5%로 나타나고 있으며 男敎師가 女敎師보다 現職에 대한 適性이 맞지 않는다고 느끼고 專攻別로는 藝, 體能系 敎科擔當敎師(19.6%)가 제일 많이 適性에 맞지 않는다고 하였다.
10. 職務滿足의 沮害要因으로서 낮은 보수, 學校運營計劃樹立에 있어서 敎師의 參與機會 不足과 원만치 못한 人間關係, 낮은 社會的 地位, 부당한 人事行政등을 指摘하였다.
1. 公正한 人事行政이 要望된다.
2. 適性에 맞는 職業選擇이 要望된다.
3. 敎師에 대한 경제적 생활보장의 施策이 强力히 要望된다.
4. 學校行政家와 敎師간에 원만한 人間關係와 積極的인 意思疏通計劃의 樹立이 要望된다.;Ⅰ. Aims and Problems of the Study.
The aims of this study are to search for an effective method of enhancing teacher's morale, which is one of the basic elements in effective teaching, to examine theoretical backgrounds on the morale of teachers and to analyze the basic elements causing dissatisfaction of teachers.
In order to achieve these aims the following problems were selected.
1. Teachers' estimations for the importance of the teaching profession.
2. Teachers' estimations for peoples' recognition of the importance of the teaching profession.
3. Teachers' estimations for the relation of the administrative orders or commands with their jobs.
4. Teachers' estimations for the reflection of the proposals to senior officials.
5. The degree of justice for the personnel administration.
6. How many years do the teachers want to stay at the teaching job?
7. Whether the teachers want to change their profession for ones which are equal with theirs or not.
8. Whether the teachers want to have their children follow the teaching profession or not.
9. Whether the teachers have the teaching aptitude or not.
10. The elements causing dissatisfaction of the teachers.
This study is based on two methods : reference study and direct investigations. The direct investigations are performed by means of questionnaires based on the reference studies. The collected data are analyzied and classified according to sex, types of schools (private and public schools), major areas, age and percentages, calculating accumulative values.
The evaluations of differences are carried out by the Chi-Square Method and Critical Ratio.
The results obtained by these investigations are as follows;
1. Secondary school teachers felt the importance of the teaching profession.
61.0%, more than half of the total respondents, felt the importance of the teaching profession and if analyzied by age, it is interesting to see that the old teachers felt more importance of their profession than the young ones.
2. Secondary school teachers generally felt that peoples (including principal and vice-principal) recognized the importance of teaching profession.
17.0% of secondary school teachers expressed that peoples recognized the importance of the teaching profession, female teachers and private school teachers more than male and public school respectively felt that peoples recognized the importance. If observed according to age, the older teachers felt more strongly that peoples recognized the importance of the teaching profession.
3. The administrative orders or commands were related to their jobs.
More than half of the secondary school teachers (66.4%) expressed that administrative orders or commands were usually related to their jobs, and comparing young teachers with old teachers, the former expressed more opinions that the administrative orders or commands were not usually related to their jobs.
4. Secondary school teachers generally thought that the proposals to senior officials as to the educational activities as well as the administrative field were favorably accepted.
As to the analysis according to the major areas of secondary school teachers. 74.5% of the art-physical education teachers said that their proposals were usually reflected, showing the highest rate, the second highest, rate was the science teachers (66.5%) end the third was the humanistic teachers (56.2%).
5. The teachers showed dissatisfactions concerning the personnel administration.
The teachers who have dissatisfaction for the personnel administration were 48.1% and those who felt the personnel administration right were 29.0%. If analyzied according to sex and types of schools (private and public schools), female teachers (36.9%) and public school teachers (28.4%) showed less dissatisfaction than male (41.2%) and private school teachers (37.9%) for the personnel administration.
6. Most teachers did not want to stay at the teaching job.
Those who wanted to stay at the teaching job under five years were 67.5%, of which male teachers (72.l%) wanted more to stay under five years than female teachers (68.5%) and public school teachers (87.9%) wanted more to stay under five years than private school teachers (55.3%). As to age, young teachers wanted more to star at the teaching job under five years than old teachers.
7. Secondary school teachers generally did not want to change their profession for ones which are equal with their(including pay, social status and so on.).
Specially female teachers of 51.6%, more than half of them, did not want to chance their profession and the number of private school teachers (44.3%) who did not want to change was more than that of public school teachers (43.O%).
8. Generally secondary school teachers did not want to have their children follow their profession.
60.9% of the teachers wanted to have their children not follow theirs. Expecielly most male teachers (78.9%) did not want to.
9. There were many teachers who have not the teaching aptitude. 53.5%, more than half of them, rated themselves not fit for the profession and male responded more than female that they have not the teaching aptitude. As to major areas, the artphysical education teachers who self-evaluated as fit for the teaching profession were 19.6%, which showed the highest rate.
10. The elements causing dissatisfaction of teachers are as follows;
1) Inadequate pay.
2) Lack of the opportunity of participation in school policy making and undesirable human relations.
3) Skills or knowledges which are not suitable for the teaching.
4) Low social status.
5) Unreasonable personnel administration.
Through this study, I would like to comment as follows;
1. The resonable personnel administration must be done.
2. The selection of occupation suitable for one's own aptitude should be needed.
3. The treatment which guarantees the favorable economic life of teachers are strongly recommended.
4. Establishments of desirable human relation and active communication between principal and teachers should be made.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육행정전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.