View : 195 Download: 0
母性의 영幼兒營養에 관한 調査硏究
- 母性의 영幼兒營養에 관한 調査硏究
- Other Titles
- (THE) INVESTIGATION AND RESEARCH ON INFANT NUTRITION OF MOTHER
- Issue Date
- 대학원 건강교육과
- 모성; 영아영양; 유아영양; 유아건강; 영아건강
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The infancy is the decisive preiod to determine ones' lifelong health because ones make the most rapid growth and development during that period. Therefore the nutrition conditions are very important at this period. The infants have to absorb abundant calories and protein to develop their nutrition and health during the period of the breast-feeding and the weaning.
The purpose of this study are to investigate the attitudes and knowledge on the infant nutrition mode of mother directly participating in the infant and on the weaning practice and to grasp the problems.
The survey was conducted in Seoul Area from August 24th to September 12th. A questionaire was prepared and distributed to 787 mothers of children under 2 years of age. Chi-Square tests were conduted for data analysis and the results are as follows.
1. The percentage of mothers who breast fed their neonatus was 79.4% of the total mothers. The onset of the brest-feeding was the 3rd day after delivery, which was the highest percentage with 31.2% of the total mothers. The onset of breast-feeding was delayed generally in case of delivery in hospital or with caesaren operation.
2. The survey showed that the breast-feeding was terminated within the three months after delivery, which was the highest percentage with 36.9% of the total subjects. The shorted lactuation period was found among higher mother's education level, higher income level, lower birth order of infant and the mothers having job.
3. The survey also showed that 28.5% of the total subjects was breast fed, 55.4% artifically-fed and 16.1% mixed-fed. Higher percentage of mothers who used artificial-feeding rather than breast-feeding was found among higher mother's education level, higher income level, more months of age of infant, the mothers being a native of urban area and the mothers having job. In case of delivery in hospital or with casearean operation, the mother did the same, too. The causes of using the artificaial-feeding were as follows: a) The lack of breast milk (48.8% of the total subjects) b) The mother's job (15.0% of the total subjects)
4. The regression analysis was carried out to get the corelation of the breast-feeding practice with the number of the months of the the breast-feeding during the six months after delivery as subordinate variable and the mother's age, family type, etc. as independant variable. The analysis represented that the most important variables affected the breast-feeding Practice were the mother's age, income livel, the mother's job and the time of onset of the weaning.
5. The mothers began the weaning between the three months and the six months after delivery, which was 80.4% of the total subjects. Earlier onset of the weaning was found among higher mother's education level. Higher income level, faster birth order of infant, the mother being native of urban area, nuclear family and the arifically fed infant.
6. The initial weaning foods most commonly used were fruit juices, which was the highest Percentage with 40.O% of the total subjects. Higher percentage of the mothers who used the clear liquid diat as the weaning food was found between higher mother's education level and higher income level. The most difficulties in the weaning practice were as follows: a) The baby would not eat well. (41.9% of the total subjects). b) Diarrhea or other diseases happened to baby. (17.3% of the total subjects).
7. 49.8% of the total mothers finished the weaning within the 12 months after delivery, 45.1% between 13 and 18 months and 5.1% between 19 and months. There was no significant difference among mother's education level, family type and birth order.
8. In the question - "What kind of feeding is the most ideal mode for infant nutrition?" 50.7% of the total subjects replied that it was breast-feeding, 1.4%, artificial-feeding and 42%, mixedfeeding. In addition to above statement, most of mothers under high school replied that the breast-feeding was the ideal one, but those above undergraduate replied mixed-feeding.
9. In the question - "When is 1ha most ideal time for the termination of breast-feeding?", 12.9% of the total subjects replied that it was until 3 months after delivery, 47.0%, until 6 months and 34.2%,untill12months.;영유아기는 일생중 가장 빠른 성장과 발육을 하는 시기로서 이때의 영양상태는 매우 중요하며 평생의 건강을 좌우할 수 있는 결정적인 시기이다.
영유아의 영양과 이들의 건강상태를 증진시키기 위해서는 아기에게 모유수유와 이유기에 풍부한 열량 및 단백질의 공급이 이루어져야 한다.
따라서 본 연구는 육아에 직접 관여하는 어머니들의 영아영양법 및 이유실시에 관한 태도와 행동 및 지식을 조사하여 그 실태를 파악하고 아울러 보건영양교육의 기초과료를 제공하는데 목적을 두었다.
본 조사는 서울시내에 거주하는 만2세미만의 자녀를 가진 787명의 어머니를 대상으로 설문지방법에 의해 실시되었으며 그 결과는 다음과 같다.
1. 신생아에게 모유수유한 어머니는 전체의 79.4%였고 모유수유 시작시기는 생후 3일부터가 31.2%로 가장 많았으며 자택분만 보다 병원분만시, 자연분만 보다 인공분만시 대체로 모유수유시작 시기가 지연되고 있었다.
2. 모유수유 기간은 생후 3개월까지 수유한 경우가 36.9%로 가장 많았고 어머니교육수준이 높을수록, 경제수준이 높을수록, 아기의 출생순위가 빠를수록, 직장여성일수록 모유수유기간이 짧았다.
3. 영아의 영양방법은 모유영양이 28.5%, 인공영양이 55.4%, 혼합영양이 16.1%였으며 아기의 월령이 많을수록. 어머니 학력이 높을수록 경제수준이 높을수록 어머니가 도시출신이고 병원분만과 인공분만인 경우 모유영양보다 인공영양을 더 많이 실시했다. 또한 인공영양을 하는 가장 큰 원인은 모유량부족(48.8%)이었다.
4. 모유수유 실천에 상대적으로 큰영향을 미치는 요인은 이유시작시기, 어머니직업, 어머니연령, 경제적 수준의 4가지로 나타났다.
5. 이유시작은 전체의 80.4%가 3 ~ 6개월 사이에 실시했으며 경제수준이 높을수록, 어머니학력이 높을수록, 아기의 출생순위가 빠를수록, 어머니가 도시출신이고 핵가족이고 인공영양아인 경우 이유시작시기가 빨랐다.
6. 이유시작시 처음준 식품은 과일즙이 40.0%로 가장 많았고 어머니교육수준이 높을수록 경제수준이 높을수록 유동식으로 시작했고 이유실시중 곤란했던 점으로는 아기가 잘먹으려 하지 않은 경우가 41.9%, 설사나 기타 질병이 생긴 경우가 17.3%로 나타났다.
7. 이유완료 시기는 12개월 이내에 완료한 경우가 49.8%, 13-18개월이 45.1%였고 어머니 교육수준, 가족제도, 출생순위와는 관계가 없었다.
8. 아기에게 가장 이상적인 영양법에 대해서는 모유영양이라고 응답한 어머니가 50.7%, 인공영양이 1.4%, 혼합영양이이 42.8%였다.
9. 모유는 언제까지가 가장 좋은 식품인지에 대해서는 6개월까지라고 응답한 경우가 47.0%, 12개월까지가 34.2%였다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 보건관리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.