View : 21 Download: 0
創意力發達에 미치는 報償 및 事前經驗效果에 關한 實驗的 硏究
- 創意力發達에 미치는 報償 및 事前經驗效果에 關한 實驗的 硏究
- Other Titles
- (An) Experimental study on the effects of Rewarding and Warm-up experience on creative thinking
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 창의력발달; 보상; 사전경험효과; 실험
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purposes of this study were to find out tao relationship of rewarding, warm-up experience and some traits of personality on creative thinking, being based on the theory of rewarding creative behavior which was proposed by Torrance as environmental condition for development of creativity.
The subjects for the study consisted of 4th, 5th ana 6th graders attending E. elementary school in Seoul. They were divided randomally into 120 children among each of groups followed creative personality traits according to the scores as measured by the creative personality test which is specially designed ana constructed for the present study.
The treatment were given for two weeks, and treated through the Torrance tests of creative thinking(A form, B form) and the standardized test of creativity which was developed by Lee, Yun Duk and Chung, Won Shik.
The data was analyzed in terms of 2×2×2 factorial analysis of varience.
The following results Were observed:
(1) Rewarding creative thinking is more effective for facilitating creative thinking ability than non-rewarding.
(2) Warm-up experience in creative thinking is more effective for facilitating creative thinking abilities than non-warm-up experience.
(3) Warm-up experience increased the effect of rewarding on creative thinking.
(4) Creative personality traits were not correlated with the effect of rewarding on creative thinking.
(5) Creative personality traits were not correlated with the effect of warm-up experience on creative thinking.
Results of the present study, therefore, indicated that individual creative thinking ability must be rewarded and more experiences in ground of creative thinking must be given for the development of creative thinking of children.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육심리전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.