View : 97 Download: 0
兒動의 槪念發達에 關한 硏究
- 兒動의 槪念發達에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (An) Experimental Study on the Development of Concept Formation in Children
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 아동; 개념발달; 아동교육; 교육심리
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of the present study was to find out the differences of concept formation attainment of children 6, 10 and 14 years age.
The subjects consisted of 30 boys and girls attending a preschool, an elementary school and a middle school in Seoul, equally divided among the three age groups. The average of I.Q.'s of the children were between I.Q. 110 and 115. The subjects were chosen on the ground that represent tha stages of intellectual development as defined by Piaget.
The concept formation was tested by Object Sorting Test developed by Goldstein and Scheerer in 1941.
Three hypotheses were tested;
Hypothesis 1. As the age increases, the abstract conceptualization will predominate.
Hypothesis 2. As the age increases, the sorting of common objects and verbalizations there of will become increasingly adequate.
Hypothesis 3. There will be differences in conceptual span among different age groups.
The three hypothesis derived were all accepted. More specially, the following results were obtained;
1. As the age increases, the conceptualization pattern of the children became gradually more abstract(Hypothesis 1).
2. As the age increases, the sorting and verbalizations became more adequate(Hypothesis 2).
3. The hypothesis 3 predicted the differences in conceptual span among the differing age groups. This hypothesis was examined descriptively yielding the following characteristics;
a. The youngest children (6-year group) shown more split-narrow conceptualization in Part Ⅱ of the test.
b. In Part Ⅰ of the test, the group differences were less obvious with the exception of partial narrowness of conceptualization, in the case of which the youngest children have shown the strongest tendency, the results which are in agreement with those of the Part Ⅱ.
The implication for future studies were discussed.;본 연구는 Piaget가 정의한 知的發達段階 중 直觀的 段階에 속하는 만 6세, 具體的 造作段階에 속하는 만 10세, 形式的 造作段階에 속하는 만 14세의 남녀 각각 5명씩, 모두 30명을 대상으로 Goldstein과 Scheerer가 제작한 Object Sorting Test를 실시하여 이들의 槪念形成發達을 多角的인 면에서 綜合的으로 알아 보았는데 6세 아동들의 槪念水準은 구체적이고 고정적인 경향이나 종합적인 槪念形成이 거의 되어있지 않은 상태이고 10세 아동들은 추리적인 면은 보이나 아직은 사물을 具體的인 角度로 보는 思考를 하며 14세 아동들은 융통성있고 상징적이며 추리적인 경향이 많음을 보여주었다. 그리고 分類와 言語的 表現은 연령이 증가함에 따라 적합성의 경향이 있고 槪念程度는 6세의 아동에게서 협소 분할적 정의를 내리는 경향이 많음을 보여주었다.
위의 사실은 Piaget의 知的發達 理論에도 상당히 부합되고 있어 Piaget 理論이 한국아동의 槪念形成 發達에도 적용되는 것으로 보인다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 심리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.