View : 21 Download: 0
兒童畵의 心理診斷的 價値
- 兒童畵의 心理診斷的 價値
- Other Titles
- (THE) PSYCHO-DIAGNOSTIC VALUE OF CHILDREN'S DRAWINGS
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 아동화; 심리진단; 그림; 아동심리
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purposes of this study: (1) to supplement and clarify the analytical criteria of children; s drawing in terms of psycho- diagnostic value, (2) to develop further priviously developed methodology through objective and wide diagnosis and understand- ing, (3) to verify objectively the criteria of children's drawing through objective approaches. All these purposes have contributed much to the study of psycho-diagnostic value of the children's drawings.
The main problems of this study were as follows:
1. Developmental aspects of children's drawing and findings of psycho-appraisal value.
2. Reasonable application of the diagnostic criteria of analysis of children's drawing.
3. The diagnostic value of color analysis of children's drawing.
4. The diagnostic value of content analysis of children's drawing.
The subjects for the study consisted of 48O children of the large city and 828 children from relatively small city. For the extentive studies of color, content and individual diagnosis, 154 fourth graders of small city were used.
The results of the study are summarized as follows:
1. In the table of analysis of psycho-diagnosis drawings, I have collected the spontaneous and fragmentary frindings of many researchers, and the analysistic elements were unified. And in the clinical meanings, I have excluded ambiguous implications and opponents from the list. In the case of similar meanings, I have integrated.
2. In the aspects of color, regardless of age all primary school children used blue primarily and green and brown. The large city children preferred green, which according to clinical meaning signified 「tiredness」 and in samll city children preferred brown, which according to clinical meaning signified 「material needs」. In the analysis of the diagnostic meaning of colors, the following colors showed the nearest significances: blue or brown was 「pahological symptoms」 and orange or buff was 「emotional disturbances」, gray was 「dependence」, yellow was 「inferiority」.
3. In the aspects of content with age progress, the contents become varied, and the significant sexual differance apparently. In the irvestigation of materials and topics, the large city children compared to small city children and boys compared to girls were more extensive and varied. In the analysis of diagnostic meaning of content, the following contents showed the nearest significance: those who drew house as main drawing showed the lack of human relationship」, house-tree showed 「inferiority」, house- person showed 「authoritarian family」, house-car showed 「inconsistent discipline」, house-flowers showed 「over- protectiot」, house-mountain showed 「pathological symptoms」, tree-person showed 「competition」.
4. Results of the individual diagnosis of the fatherless, motherless or orphan and physically weak in health children are summarized as follows: the former group preferred yellow ann brown whereas the latter group preferred brown, orange and purple more than the so called "normal" children.
For the further psychological approach to children's draw- ing, there an many problems remained, such as form, line, composition, design, and the use of various media, space, color pressure and color placement, etc.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 심리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.