View : 87 Download: 0
일부 女大生의 吸煙實態와 그에 따른 要因分析
- 일부 女大生의 吸煙實態와 그에 따른 要因分析
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON FEMALE STUDENT'S BEHAVIOR AND INFLUENTIAL FACTORS ON CIGARETTE SMOKING
- Issue Date
- 대학원 건강교육과
- 여대생; 흡연실태; 요인분석
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 本 硏究의 目的은 女性의 吸煙으로 인한 여러가지 被害, 특히 姙娠 및 出産, 育兒에 미치는 좋지못한 影響을 豫防할 수 있는 實證的인 健康敎育의 基礎的 資料를 제공하려는 데 一般的인 目的을 두고 있다. 그리고 具體的인 目的은 女大生의 吸煙實態와 動機를 把握하고 吸煙行動에 영향을 주는 要因을 규명하는데 있다. 이러한 目的을 達成하기 위하여 서울市內의 大學校와 在學中인 女大生 803名을 對象으로 設問紙를 사용하여 吸煙實態와 關聯要因을 調査하였다. 그 結果 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 女大生中 吸煙者는 全體의 32.5%로써 한두번 吸煙한 經驗이 있는 學生은 22.5%였으며 자주 吸煙하는 學生이 7.5%, 習慣的으로 吸煙하는 學生이 2.5%였다.
2. 吸煙者는 吸煙이 健康에 주는 影響을 非吸煙者보다 덜 심각하게 받아들이는 傾向을 나타냈으며 女性의 吸煙에 대해서도 肯定的인 態度를 갖고 있는 것으로 나타났다.
3. 男女共學에 在學하거나 高學年일 경우 都市에서 出生하지 않은 경우, 宗敎가 없는 경우, 家庭形便이 어려운 경우에 吸煙率이 높은 것으로 나타났다.
4. 吸煙群은 非吸煙群에 비하여 健康狀態가 좋지 않은 것으로 나타났고, 飮酒率 및 飮酒程度가 심한 것으로 나타났다.
5. 專攻 選擇에 있어서 만족한 集團보다 不滿足한 集團에서의 吸煙率이 높았다.
6. 異性交際는 吸煙者群에 있어서는 43.7%, 非吸煙者群에서는 28.4%로서 吸煙者群에서 높았다. 吸煙者들은 非吸煙者에 비해 結婚希望 年齡이 다소 늦은 反應을 나타냈다. 吸煙者群이 交際하는 異性親舊를 배우자로 考慮해 본 경우가 60.5%로 非吸煙者群의 46.2%보다 높았다.
7. 吸煙群에 가장 影響을 주는 要因으로는 飮酒, 異性交際, 結婚年齡, 健康狀態등이 主要因들로 나타났다.;It appears that smoke a cigarette is exerting significant negative influences upon public health.
The purpose of this study was to determine factors of the smoking which behavior affected the health of the college female students.
In order to understand and identify the motivation of why they start to smoke cigarettes and its affecting factors, a sample of 803 Korean college female students in Seoul was studied.
Descriptive statistics was used in describing subjects on the independent and dependent variables. Discriminant analysis and factor analysis were employed in classify the significance of differences between smoking and nonsmoking groups.
Findings of this research were as follows;
1. In turn 32.5 percent of the sample were smokers, 22.5 of sample were ever smokers and 7.5 of them were moderate smokers and the rest of them were heavy smokers.
2. Smokers demonstrated that smoking was less seriously harmful for health. Smokers show the attitude? of female smokers.
3. Personal characteristics such as religion, birth place, assigned university, grade had statistical significant correlation between smoking groups and nonsmoking group, Religion, grade and birth place had substantial positive correlations with the proportion of smokers.
4. The lower the level of family economy, the higher the proport ion of smoker.
5. Major fields and the proportion of smokers had a significant correlation. In other words, students who had not satisfied with their major fields had a tendency to smoke cigarette more often.
6. The higher the frequency of smoker, the poor the health status.
7. Differences between smoking group and nonsmoking group had significant influences upon the view o f marriage and the acquaintance of the opposite sex. Smokers show the affirmative idea concerning In other words, the smoking group (44.2%) had the acquaintance of the opposite sex more than t at of nonsmoking group (28.4%). Moreover, smoking group thought that the appropriate age to marry more later than that of nonsmoking group.
8. Discriminant analysis was employed in determining the significanct. variables between smoking and nonsmoking group. Factor analysis was employed in reducing common factor by grouping. In turn, the variables that affect the Behavior of smoking, were drinking, friendship, a view of marriage, health and so on.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 보건관리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.