View : 120 Download: 0
혈압이 높은 사람에서 운동중 혈청지질이 혈압에 미치는 영향
- 혈압이 높은 사람에서 운동중 혈청지질이 혈압에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- (the) influence of serum lipse on blood pressure during exersise in hypertensives
- Issue Date
- 대학원 체육학과
- 체육학; 혈압; 운동; 사람
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- To see the relationships between serum lipids and hypertention before, during, and aft-er exercise, thirteen men and eight women who are hypertensives (resting blood pressu-re > 160/95mmHg) in ages of 35-65 years and 24 men and 16 women who are normotensive-s in ages of 30-63 years were subjected to measure serum total cholesterol, HDL, LDL,TCH/HDL-C, and triglycerides and to measure heart rate, blood pressures, and myocardial oxygen consumption before·during, and after exercise. In addition, the hypertensives we-re subclassfied into two groups, the one has normal serum lipid concentration and the other beyond normal range of lipid concentration, and following conclusions were obtained after analysis of the results of heart rate, blood pressures, and myocardial oxygen consumption before·during, and after exercise.
1. Cholesterol concentrations and body fat were slightly increased in hypertensives compared with normotensives but it had no significant differences, and triglycerides in hypertensives(177mg/dl) (p<0.05).
2. Heart rate before, during, and after exercise had no significant differences between hypertensives and normotensives, but the rate of increase of heart rate was slightly lower in hypertensives than in normotensives as the exercise was graded up.
3. Absolute blood pressures in hypertensives was significantly higher than in normotensives before, during, and after exercise(p<0.05), but the rate of increase of systolic blood pressures was much lower than in normotensives as the exercise was graded up, and diastolic blood pressures were slightly down at initial on exercise but tended to come back to the level of the resting blood pressures according to the progression toward the end of the exercise.
4. Myocardial oxygen consumption in hypertensives was significantly higher than in normotensives before, in 1 and 2 minutes during, in 2 minutes after exercise, but tended to decrease in the rate of increase of myocardial oxygen consumption as the exercise graded up.
5. Heart rate in hypertensive group beyond the normal range of total cholesterol was significantly lower than in hypertensive group of the normal ruse of total cholesterol in 4 minutes during exercise and in 2 minutes after exercise (p<0.05), and the group of high lipid concentrations was showen to have slightly the low rate of increase of heart rate.
6. In hypertensives, the rate of increase of heart rate before, during, and after exercise had no significant difference in two groups subclassfied according to the concentrations of TCH/HDL-C, TG, but the rate of increase of heart rate in the group beyond normal lipid concentrations was slightly lower.
7. In hypertensives, the group beyond normal TCH/HDL-C concentrations was significantly higher than the normal range of TCH/HDL-C in absolute systolic blood pressures, diastolic blood pressures(p<0.05), and systolic blood pressures in 2 minutes after exercise(p
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 체육과학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.