View : 17 Download: 0
생태학적 지각이론에 의한 건축환경디자인 모형사례연구
- 생태학적 지각이론에 의한 건축환경디자인 모형사례연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the Model of Architectural Environmental Design by the Theory of Ecological Perception : Focused on Space Formation and Design using Cinematic Construction
- Issue Date
- 대학원 장식미술학과
- 생태학; 지각이론; 건축환경디자인; 모형
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 4. 생태학적 지각이론을 환경의 시각적 지각정보과 행태지원성이론으로 대별하여, 그 개념과 특성을 고찰하고, 그 중요성과 필요성, 그리고 적용가능성을 모색하였다.
5. 생태학적 지각이론의 학문적 준거틀에 의거하여, 디자인을 실현하기 위한 접근 방법의 적용매체로서 영화구조를 피력하고, 이로부터 디자인에 활용할 수 있는 개념들을 유추하여, 사례와 더불어 제시하였다.
6. 유추된 디자인 개념들을 종교공간에 실험적으로 적용시켜 공간을 구성해봄으로써 실제 디자인 실무에의 적용가능성을 확인하였다.
7. 위의 모든 과정을 통하여 건축환경디자인에서 생태학적 지각이론의 준거틀에 입각한 영화구조의 적용은 생명체 중 하나인 인간이 생존하기 위해 적합한 행태지원성을 찾는 과정을 효율적으로 설명하며, 각자 자신의 오이코스에 따라 달라질 수 있는 다양한 행태들을 지원하는 공간으로 창출할 수 있음을 인식하였다.
이와 같은 연구과정을 거친 결과 인간은 생태학적 환경 속의 일부이며, 이것을 인정할 때 인류는 더욱 번영할 수 있다는 것을 재인식 할 수 있었다. 또한 전일적이며, 미학적인 생태학적 환경에 대해 디자인하는 이들은 그 영향력에 대한 책임의 막중함을 깨닫고, 디자인에 임해야 할 것이다. 그러나 생태학적 지각이론만으로 모든 디자인 문제들을 해결할 수 없음을 또한 인식하고, 학제간의 연구로 디자인의 다양성을 충족시키도록 연구해야 함은 물론이다. 이로써 실무에서 적용할 수 있는 다양한 방법론들이 계속적으로 진지하게 논의되고, 실용화될 수 있으리라 생각한다. 그러한 의미에서 본 연구의 영화구조를 이용한 실험적 디자인은 방법론들을 계속적으로 발전시켜 갈 수 있는 계기가 될 수 있음에 그 의의와 가치가 있다 하겠다. 인류는 생존하기를 원하며, 진정 미적 가치가 있는 디자인을 추구한다. 생태학적 지각이론의 준거틀에 입각한 다학문적인 다양한 연구를 통하여. 새로운 디자인 방법론과 개념들이 끊임없이 제시되기를 바란다.;This thesis is an experimental study for certifying the validity of the ecological theory of perception with a medium of cinematic construction as a methodology to put it into use at the practical design by. The ecological theory of perception provides the human living in the present based on ecological philosophy with an organically evaluating, and meaning integrating norm to overcome the crisis caused by an Eastern belief in human-centered wrong rationality formed at the past process of modernization.
Human life and his environment can not be thought separately from other creatures, and human life is directly or indirectly and closely interwoven with all the other creatures by infinitely and correctly indefinable link line. In other words, it indicates that right rationality can be formed only through ecology centered concern, not human centered one. The ecological theory of perception based upon this philosophical background is a new principal scientific proposition with enormous contents, holding a universality and an unlimited possibility.
However, considering that there is a limit in d designing only by means of the theory of visual perception and that of affordances of ecological perception theory, this thesis clarifies that its range is limited to scholastic framework. Human proceeds to an positive action for his existence, pursuit for beauty, and recognizes the changes of surrounding conditions according to his movements. This researcher, recognizing that the ecological theory of perception describing this dynamic phenomena of perception confirms with the situation of the times requiring it to be converted to the ecological outlook of the world, conducted the study as the following process of interdisciplinary approach such as ecological philosophy, environmental aesthetics, cognitive psychology and cinematics.
1. Through the philosophical consideration of ecological rationality, this researcher provided a philosophical background that rationality diversely and non-uniformally acts and is a holistic and aesthetic one to interact and survive according to the uniqueness of the whole complex context.
2. Also certified through the consideration of aesthetic literature that in the environment, an aesthetic experience occurring collective field, activity and perception dynamically interact, this comprehensive, total and integral consecutive process reflects an ecological concept as it is.
3. Prior to the overall consideration of ecological perception theory, looked into the concepts, contribution extent and its limitation of the existing perception theories for the environmental design.
4. Roughly divided the ecological perception theory into the visual information of perception and the theory of affordances, considered the concept and characteristics and grasped their significance, necessity and applicability.
5. Based on the scholastic frameworks of ecological theory of perception, revealed the cinematic construction as an applicable medium of approach to realize design, from it, analogized the concepts usable to design and presented them along with cases.
6. By experimentally applying inferred concepts of design to religious space and forming the space, certified the applicability of it to the practical business affairs.
7. Through the above all processes, recognized that the application of cinematic constructon based on the framework of ecological perception theory to architectural environmental design effectively explains the process of discovering suitable affordances for the human existence, one of creatures, and can be created as a space to support various types to be different according to their own course.
As a result of going through these research processes, this researcher could recognize that human is a part of th ecological environment, if we realize it, the human can prosper much more. Also those who design holistic and aesthetic environment should be able to realize the importance of their great responsibility to their influence, and engage in designing.
However, no wonder that they should recognize that they can not settle all design problems only with the ecological perception theory, proceed the study for the variety of design to be met through interdisciplinary research. Then, this researcher think that various methodologies applicable to the practical business affairs should be continuously, seriously, discussed, practicalized.
In that sense, the experimental design of this thesis using cinematic construction has its significance and value in that it can be a chance to continuously develop the methodologies. The human wishes survive, and properly pursues for the design with a really aesthetic value. This researcher hope that new design methodologies and concepts could be steadily presented through interdisciplinary and diversified study based on framework of the ecological perception theory.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 디자인학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.