View : 25 Download: 0
시험불안과 사회적 지지요인과의 관계 연구
- 시험불안과 사회적 지지요인과의 관계 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the Relationship between Test Anxiety and Social Support Factors
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회사업학과
- 시험불안; 사회적; 지지요인; 사회사업
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- At present, school education that is knowledge delivery first is treat warmly a few able students, so most of students are daunted by inferiority complex and frustration. Gradually, in the modern society that deepen a tendency of inhuman, the test anxiety problems of adolescents have need of foundamental solving method. Most people pay attention to the social support that is interaction of significant others with a social environmental factors, as a adjustive resources.
The purpose of this study is analysis to the correlation between the test anxiety and social support factors of being high school third year students that is preparing test ,therefore, this study is designed for the presentation as basic data to counselling and to develop program, as using method of the approach in social work practice.
And this study refers the traits and components of test anxiety, the conception of social support and each of factors, and the relationship between the general theories of social support and test anxiety.
The object of this research is the preparing test, being in high school third year student, and living in Seoul. Among them the total of sampled persons is one hundred-sixty-two, each of male and female consist of eighty -one.
As for the instruments for the research, TAS(devised by Sarason, adapted by Park, Soon-Hwan) was used for measuring the test anxiety degree, and the social supporting scale was devised by Park, Ji-Won was used for measuring the social support.
The collected data analysed by frequency, Pearson's coefficient and t-test through using SPSS program.
Social support distinguished into the aspects of structural and functional, and analysised the correlation between the degree of test anxiety and social support. And controlled general matters, the deference between the degree of test anxiety and in the aspects of functional social support is analysised.
followings are the main analysis results of this study.
1. The correlation between structural support factors and the degree of test anxiety: Among the structural support factors being composed of size, frequency, stability, homogenecity which means available networks for social support, the degree of test anxiety and frequency,stability,homogenecity correlationed.
2. The Correlation between functional support factors and the degree of test anxiety : Among the functional support factors consist ed of emotional, informational , material, evaluation which means practical support behavior, the degree of the test anxiety and emotional support, informational support, material support, evaluation support correlationed.
3. As a general matters, the results of the comparison with degree of test anxiety and social support are as follow.
a. In the aspects of structural, the size of supportive resources, the frequency of contact, stability, homogenecity with male are higher than those with female, and in the aspects of functional, emotional support, informational support, material support with female are higher than those with male.
b. In the aspects of functional, emotional support, informational support, material support, evaluational support with the man who is a member of the circle, are higher than the man who are not.
c. The group whose famliy monthly income is between 1,500,000 won and 1,999,000 won receive much social support and have lower degree of test anxiety than other groups.
In summary of the these results, the degree of test anxiety and the social supports have reversely correlations each other and the difference between groups, who are members of the circles or not, and whose families monthly incomes are much or not.
On the basis of the above result analysis, I make mentioned a method of the approach in the aspects of the social work practice.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 사회복지학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.