View : 31 Download: 0
스포츠參與와 政治態度의 關係에 關한 硏究
- 스포츠參與와 政治態度의 關係에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on Relation Between Sports Participation and Political Attitude by Women's university students
- Issue Date
- 대학원 체육학부 체육학전공
- 스포츠; 참여; 정치태도; 관계
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The object of this thesis is to emprirically examine the relation between the sports participation and political attitude by women's university students.
Therefore, this particular study is set forth to divide a series of political attitudes into five (5) constituent factors such as (1) a sense of national unity, (2) a sense of citizen's obligation or ratherliability, (3) a sense of political efficacy, (4) a sense of political reliability, and (5) a consciousness of political participation, etc., in order to quest for the corrlation of political attitude accompanied by the facts, i.e., whether or not the women's college students have experiences as being athlelethe, the experiences of hiving been acting as athletes and the patterns of their participation in athletics.
The sampling for the subject personneal of survey participating in sports was conducted to 849 men in total including 389 athletes registered at Korean Amateur Sports Association who were enrolled at six women's universities located in the city of Seoul and 460 other students ingeneral, and the statistic technique for data analysis was applied to T-test, and 'one-way ANOVA'.
The result of hypotheses verification established in this study is summarized as follows:
1) It was revealed that the athletes, as compared with other students in general, were significantly higher by the level of 1% for all the factor of their political attitudes toward the sense of national unity, the sense of citizen's obligation, the sense of political efficacy, the sense of political reliability and the cousciousness of political participation, etc.
2) The political attitudes of athletes by their sports' carrers were shown to be significantly higher on the level of 5% in terms of the sense of political efficacy, as the athletes with less careers of sports compared with the athletes having more careers of sports, however, on the other hand, it was revealed that as for their attitudes toward the sense of national unity, the sense of citizen's obligation, the sense of political reliability and the consciousness of political participation, ther were no significant deviations among every one of each sports' carrer on the level of 5%.
3) Their political attitudes by the pattern of sports' participation were shown to be significantly higher on the level of 0.1% with regard to the case of the sense of national unity as the athletes who were participated in personal sports compared with the ahtletes having taken part in interpersonal and group sports, and however, it was revealed that there were no significant deviations with regard to their attitudes toward the sense of citizen's obligation, the sense of political efficacy, the sense of political reliability and the consciousness of political participation on the level of 5%.;분 논문의 목적은 여대생의 스포츠참여와 정치태도의 관계를 구명하는데 있다.
따라서 이 연구는 여대생의 운동선수 경험유무, 운동선수 경력 및 운동참여유형에 따른 정치태도의 과련성을 탐색하기 위하여, 정치태도를 국민일체감, 정치신뢰감, 시민의무감, 정치효능감 및 정치참여의식 등 5개구성요인으로 구분하여 이들간의 관계를 알아 보았다.
스포츠 참여 조사대상자와 표집은, 서울시 소재 6개 여자대학에 재학중인 대한체육회에 등록된 운동선수 389명과 일반학생 460명 등 총 849명이며 , 자료분석을 위한 통계기법은 t-검증과 one-way ANOVA을 적용하였다.
본 연구에서 설정한 가설검증결과를 요약하면 다음과 같다.
1) 운동선수가 일반학생에 비하여, 국민일체감, 시민의무감, 정치효능감, 정치신뢰감 및 정치참여의식 등 정치태도의 전 요인이 0.1%수준에서 유의하게 높은 것으로 나타났다.
2) 운동선수의 운동경력별 정치태도는 정치효능감에 있어, 운동경력이 적은 운동선수가 운동경력이 많은 운동선수에 비하여 5% 수준에서 유의하게 높은 것으로 나타났으나, 국민일체감, 시민의무감, 정치신뢰감 및 정치참여의식에 대한 태도는 각 운동경력간에 5% 수준에서 유의한 차가 없는 것으로 나타났다.
3) 운동참여유형별 정치태도는 국민일체감의 경우, 개인스포츠에 참여하고 있는 운동선수가 대인 및 단체스포츠에 참여하고 있는 운동선수보다 0.1%수준에서 유의하게 높은 것으로 나타났으나, 시민의무감, 정치효능감, 정치신뢰감, 정치참여의식에 대한 태도는 5% 수준에서 유의한 차가 없는 것으로 나타났다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 체육과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.