View : 20 Download: 0

한범수 퉁애·대금·해금 산조의 비교 연구

Title
한범수 퉁애·대금·해금 산조의 비교 연구
Other Titles
(A) Comparative Analysis of the Melodies of the Heakeum Sanjo and Toongae, Taekeum, Taekeum Sanjo by Han Pum-Soo
Authors
안재숙
Issue Date
1991
Department/Major
대학원 음악학과
Keywords
한범수퉁애대금해금산조
Publisher
이화여자대학교 대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
조운조
Abstract
산조는 악기에 따라 가야금산조, 거문고산조, 대금산조, 아쟁산조, 해금산조, 퉁애산조 등이 있다. 한범수선생은 생전에 퉁애·대금·해금산조의 名人이었고, 해금산조를 구성한 것은 퉁애·대금산조를 구성한 후이다. 본 논문은 한범수라는 한 名人에 의해 구성되고 연주된 퉁애·대금 해금산조중 해금산조의 선율이 퉁애·대금산조의 선율과 어느 정도 관련을 맺고 있는지에 대하여 살펴 본 것이다. 퉁애·대금·해금산조의 선율을 비교해 본 결과는 다음과 같다. 1. 한범수 해금산조에 있어서 퉁애산조와 유사한 선율은 진양조에 9장단, 중모리에 5장단, 중중모리에 2장단, 자진모리에 6장단으로 전체 선율의 약 8.7%가 퉁애산조의 선율에서 인용·변주된 것이다. 2. 한범수 해금산조에 있어서 대금산조와 유사한 선율은 진양조에 13장단. 중모리에 7장단, 중중모리에 7장단, 자진모리에 24장단으로 전체 선율의 약 20.1%가 대금산조의 선율에서 인용·변주된 것이다. 3. 해금산조의 선율과 유사한 퉁애산조의 선율은 해금산조의 선율과 유사한 대금산조의 선율과 똑같이 중복되므로 해금산조 전체 선율의 20.1%가 퉁애·대금산조에서 인용·변주된 것이다. 그러므로 나머지 79.9%의 선율은 다른 악기의 산조와 관계가 있거나 한범수선생의 뛰어난 음악성에 의한 독창적인 가락이라고 하겠다.;Sanjo is a high level of musical art which took placed at the end of the Chosun Dynasty, and is a form of instrumental solo. It is made of the rhythmic cycles and melodies of Pansori and Sinawi. According to kinds of instrument, Sanjo had such species as Kayakeum Sanjo, Keomungo Sanjo, Taekeum Sanjo, Haekeum Sanjo, Ahjaeng Sanjo, Toongae Sanjo etc. Han Pum-Soo was a master of Toongae, Taekeum and Haegeum in his lifetime. and Taekeum Sanjo that he constructed the melodies of Haekeum Sanjo It was after he had made up the melodies of Toongae In this study, the melodies of Toongae, Taekeum and Haekeum Sanjo by the same performer, Han Pam-Soo, were mutually compared to observe to what degree the melody of Haekeum sanjo is related to the melodies of Toongae and Taekeum Sanjo. And, the results from the comparative analysis are summarized as follows: 1. The melodies of Haekeum sanjo similar to Toongae Sanjo by Han Pum-Soo are 9 rhythmic cycles in Jinyangjo, 5 rhythmic cycles in Jungmori, 2 rhythmic cycles in Jungjungmori, and 6 rhythmic cycles in Jajinmori. So, 8.7% of the Haekeum Sanjo of whole melodies are quoted and varied from Toongae Sanjo. 2. The melodies of Haekeum Sanjo similar to Taekeum Sanjo by Han Pum-Soo are 13 rhythmic cycles in Jinyangjo, 7 rhythmic cycles in Jungmori, 7 rhythmic cycles in Jungjungmori, and 24 rhythmic cycles in Jajinmori. So, 20.1% of the Haekeum Sanjo of whole melodies are quoted and varied from Taekeum Sanjo. 3. As the melodies of Haekeum Sanjo similar to those of Toongae Sanjo are overlapped with the melodies of Haekeum Sanjo similar to those of Taekeum So, 20.1% of the melodies of Haekeum Sanjo are quoted and varied from Toongae and Taekeum Sanjo. Consequently the rest 79.9% melodies are related with the Sanjo's of other instruments or the unique melodies by Han Pum-Soo's excellent musical capacity.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
일반대학원 > 음악학부 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE