View : 24 Download: 0
자폐아의 사회성신장을 위한 음악적용의 일 연구
- 자폐아의 사회성신장을 위한 음악적용의 일 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the Application of the Music Therapy to Autistic Children
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 음악교육전공
- 자폐아; 사회성신장; 음악적용; 음악요법
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Autism is, regardless its cause, a notion which is prescreibed by various casual behavioral characters, and it corresponds t o what is medically called "symptomalogy".
Compared with the same old, autistic children are remarkably indifferent to their neighboring environment, and they spend most of their time on repeating behavior called "self-stimulus", avoiding of physical or even eye contact with one's mother or other people.
Music therapy is thought to help these autistic children to intercommunicate, to meet their inner desire, to deepen human contact with other people, without giving a sense of failure of alienation not like other spheres.
To apply this music therapy as an implement of efficient cure education, therapist should grasp degree of each child's symptom and peculiar character fully, and should endeavor to find concrete application method accordingly.
As one of these endeavors, this study tried to examine whether it impossible to improve sociality through the application of music therapy.
Therefore, the subjects handled in this study are as follows ;
1. What interrelation is between sociality and musicality?
2. Is there any difference between average effect of degree of achievement between sociality and musicality?
3. Is there any difference between :individual therapeutics and integrative therapeutics?
4. Is there any interrelation among thinthree evaluation elements of musicality; singing, concert, rhythmic?
In this study, reversed, corrected M. T. E. S. (A Music Therapy Evaluation Scale) of Wasserman, Plutchick, Takemoto, and Dakahasi is used to 6 autistic children for the purpose of verifing these subjects.
Pearson's interrelation analysis, T-verification and Welch's verification method are used for a analysis method.
The Results came from this study are as follows ;
1. It is appeared that degree of achievement on sociality has close relatio to improvement in degree of achievement on musicality, that to improve sociality by means of music therapy is possible.
2. The result of degree of achievement on sociality and musicality by music therapy showed different result in accordance with objective children
3. On the whole, even though there are some differences between two therapy methods, music therapy is efficient and integrative method is efficient in comparison with indiviual method.
4. The interrelation coefficient against main evaluation element on musicality showed remarkable difference in accordance with objective children.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 음악교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.