View : 136 Download: 0
中學校 體育學習評價의 實態調査 硏究
- 中學校 體育學習評價의 實態調査 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE EVALUATION OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION OF MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 중학교; 체육학습평가; PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- A part of evaluation that result to seperate success of failure about education establish with continuous effort. , So, these continuous effort occured a lot of theorys. But evaluation of physical exercise can keep more difficult than other curriculums. Thus result af difficulty they could appraise without their deap reflex. In recent days they critisize that classify as good levels or law one with no good levels.
Finding I try to research a problem of shorten a average that was numbef of evaluation of physical exercise. And I found a problem that middle school physical education teacher's way that how to teach their pupils with physical exercise.
Our gorverment controled to keep our population have all life of education, so 1'll do all these purpose to estabilish be held our country education physical service.
In order to achieve these purposes, 1 spread 131 physical education teachers who are occupied in middle school in Seoul at down town with injury papers. And 1 gathered 131 sheets, obserbed, compared and analysized it. And the results are as follow.
1. When teachers evaluate their students, evaluation of athletic capability is 70%, evaluation of attitude is 10% evaluation of undertanding is 20%-they showed.
2. When teachers evaluate their pupils, it showed as 84.1% they showed standard and method of evaluation in each sphere to their students.
3. According to evaluation, they used to evaluate athletic ability in the ability evaluation and understanding about the theory of health through written examination and attitude in learning their active and spontaneously attitude.
4. According to teacher's evaluation ways, all of their ways were objective and general.
5. They evaluated 10.7% with operation methods, 10.6% with formation methods, and general critisize one was shown with half part of term of education.
6. They offered with standard of evaluation showed persentage as 61.8% and the result with teacher's tool were 66.2%.
7. When they used their standard of evaluation there was a much difference between pupil's achievement abilities and teacher reply. It showed as 53.3%.
8. The problem of evaluation they had little time to criticise and always they were tied with one or two items, and I found the problem of different between capability and theory each others
9. According to teacher of subjective evaluation was 59.8% and the result of evaluation was used to find pupil's abilities, it showed as 33.2%.
10. After evaluation teacher's faults to improve themselves were not to have many opportunity to held pupils of establishment, so they had not objectivity rate was 57.6% revealed.;敎育의 成敗를 가름하는 評價의 役割은 不端한 努力으로 많은 理論이 成立되고 있다. 그러나 體育學習評價는 他 敎料에 比하여 測定結果의 保存이 어렵다는 問題때문에 아무 反省없이 惰性的으로 評置가 이루어지고 있으며 學生들의 下位集團과 上位集團의 隔差를 줄이는 成績算出로서 끝나는 實情이다.
그러므로 本 硏究는 環場體育學習에 있어 評價節次上 問題 및 敎師評價에 대한 問題點을 把握하여 全人敎育으로서의 體育敎育이 되도록 基礎資料를 確立하는데 目的을 두고 있다.
이러한 目的을 遂行하기 위해서 서울市內中學校의 體育敎師 131名을 對象으로 必要한 資料를 質問紙法을 利用하여 蒐集한후 그 資料를 分析한 結果 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 體育學習評價時 技能評價는 70%, 態度評價는 10%, 理解評價는 20%를 反映하는 것으로 나타났다.
2. 評價時 「學習者에게 領域別로 評價基準과 方法을 提示한다」가 84.1%로 높게 나타났다.
3. 評價의 內容은 技能評價에서는 運動技能을 다루고 理解評價에서는 敎科書의 保健·理論篇을 筆答考査로 評價하며 態度評價는 能動的이고 自發的인 學業成就度를 評價하는 것으로 나타났다.
4. 評價方法에 있어서는 客觀的이며 綜合的 傾向으로 나타났다.
5. 單元評價時 「診斷評價를 한다」고 한 것이 10.7%로 나타났고 「形成評價를 한다」고 한 것이 10.6%로 낮게 나타났으며 總括評價는 한학기동안 배운것중 重要單元만 선정하여 評價하는 것으로 나타났다.
6. 評價基準은 「實技評價基準表에 의한다」고 한 것이 61.8%로 나타났고 「敎師가 直接 製作했다」고 한 것이 66.2%로 나타났다.
7. 評價基準表를 使用할때의 隘路點은 學習者의 「成就能力과의 差異가 많다」고 한 것이 53.0%로 나타났다.
8. 評價상의 問題는 評價할 時間이 不足한 點과 內容選定에 있어 한두種目에 치우치게 되며 學校마다 成績算出時 技能 및 理論의 評價回數가 相異한 것으로 나타났다.
9. 敎師의 主觀에 의한 評價가 59.8%로 나타났고 評價結果에 대한 活用은 「敎育評價에 의한 形態로서 成績算出에 活用된다」고 한 것이 33.2%로 나타났다.
10. 評價後 敎師自身의 改善點을 學生들의 成就水準을 자주 確認하지 못하여 時間과 狀況에 따른 客觀度가 弱했다는 것이 57.6%로 나타났다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.