View : 17 Download: 0
女高生의 欲求와 衣服行態間의 關係硏究
- 女高生의 欲求와 衣服行態間의 關係硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study of Relationships between needs and Clothing Behavior among Girls High School in Pusan City
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 여고생; 욕구; 의복행태; 관계연구
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- The present study was designed to find out the relationships between Psychological needs and clothing behavior of girls high school in Pusan City.
The following nullhypothesis were established for this study.
1. There will be no significant differences in needs level of group and the clothing behavior.
2. There will be do significant differences between types of school and the clothing behavior.
3. There will be no significant differences in Clothing behavior according to enviornment variables of Home.
Psychological needs were measured by the Need Diagnosis Scale of Jeung-Kyu Whang and the measurement of clothing behavior was approached by A.M.CreeKmore's method.
Clothing behavior composed by statements expression of individuality, Management, Modesty, Confomity, and comfort . The questionnaire abtained data were 328 of six girls high school in Pusan City.
The data were analyzed by Frequency, Percentage, Mean, Standard Deviation, Pearson's Correlation Coefficients, t-test, ANOVA.
The results of the research can be Summarized as follows:
1. In this research girls High school tended to have strong need for exhibitionism, need for Sex, need for affiliation and need for achievement, but need for autonomy is low level.
2. Satisfaction with clothing behavior tended to have strong arrangement of Modesty, management , expression of individuality, comfort, and confomity.
3. The relationships between needs and Satisfaction with clothing behavior were as follows.
Satisfaction with clothing behavior according to expression of individuality was positive significant relationships need for exhibitionism and for sex at the p< .001 level, which comfort was need for autonomy at the p <.001 level, which modesty was need for abasement at the p <.001 level.
4. clothing behavior and types of school were significant relectionships as follows :
a. Culture girls High School was related to Modesty (t=3.0*8*) and Confomity (t= 2.04*) of clothing.
b. A vocational girls high school was tended to have comfort of clothing.
5. clothing behavior and environment Variables of home were significant relationships as follows:
a. Mother's employment wag significant relationship manage ment of clothing at the t-test=2.12*.
b. Nother's Unemployment was significant relationships confomity of clothing at the t-test= 1.98*.
c. The eldest sister more the youngest was significant relationships modesty of clothing at the t-test=2.05*.;身體的 精神的으로 不安定한 狀況에 處한 女高生의 欲求와 衣服行態間의 關係를 究明함으로써 그들에게 自身感을 주고 우리나라 現實에 適合한 衣生活 測面의 敎育的 資料를 提供하는 것이 本 硏究의 目的이다.
本 硏究에 使用된 零假說은 첫째, 欲求 上中下 集團間에는 衣服行態의 各 下位尺度와 有意한 差異가 없을 것이다. 둘째, 衣服行態는 實業系와 人文系 女高生 사이에 有意한 差異가 없을 것이다. 셋째 衣服行態는 家庭環境에 따라 有意한 差異가 없을 것이다.
測定道具는 心理發生的 欲求로 黃 禎奎가 제작 표준화한 欲求診斷 檢査紙이며 衣服行態는 Creekmore measurement를 기초로 修正, 補完한 것을 使用하였다. 衣服行態의 變因은 個性表現(expression of individuality), 管理性(management), 貞淑性(modesty), 同調性(conformity), 便安性(comfort)으로 定하였고 家庭環境 變因은 母의 職業有無, 月收入, 兄弟序列의 3가지 項目으로 限定하였다.
標集對象은 釜山市內 女子 高等學校 중에서 學校의 特性과 地域性을 고려한 6個 學校를 選定하여 質問紙를 통한 328부의 資料를 統計處理에 使用하였다.
資料分析은 頻度, 百分率, 平均, 標準偏差, Pearson의 積率相關係數 t-test, ANOVA를 算出하였다.
以上의 硏究節次에서 얻은 結果를 基礎로 하여 내린 結論은 다음과 같다.
1. 女高生의 欲求分布는 誇示, 性, 親愛, 成就欲求가 높고 自律欲求는 비교적 낮게 나타났다.
2. 衣服變因의 點數分布는 貞淑性, 管理性, 個性表現, 便安性, 同調性 순으로 높게 나타났다.
3. 欲求와 衣服變因 關係에서 個性表現은 과시욕구, 성욕구와 P<.001, 便安性은 自律欲求와 P<.001, 貞淑性은 屈從欲求와 P<.001에서 正的인 相關을 보였다.
4. 欲求의 上中下 集團과 衣服行態에서 屈從欲求는 貞淑性, 同調性과 有意的인 差를 보였고, 自律欲求는 便安性과 個性表現에 有意差를 보였고, 親愛, 攻擊, 支配, 情動, 誇示, 性欲求는 個性表現에 有意差를 보였다.
5. 衣服行態는 學校 類型間에 貞淑性과 同調性에 있어서 有意的인 差異가 있었다. 즉, 人文系 女高生은 實業系 女高生보다 貞淑性, 同調性이 더 높은 것으로 나타났다.
6. 衣服行態는 家庭環境 중에서 母의 職業有無別, 見弟 序列別 間에 有意한 差異를 보였다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.