View : 110 Download: 0
서울시내 고등학교 학생의 식사 실태에 관한 조사연구
- 서울시내 고등학교 학생의 식사 실태에 관한 조사연구
- Other Titles
- Meal survey of high school students in seoul
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 서울시내; 고등학교; 학생; 식사
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- The auther of this study presumed that high school students showed a tendency to the neglect having irregular snacks as meals instead of taking females three regular meals, This survey was presumtion and developed questionaire forms to accenturate investigate of their meal pattern, the questionaire forms developed distributed to 660 students; 326 of general high school students (male; 162, female; 164) and 334 of vocational ones (male; 170, female; 164).
This survey was have done between Match 17th and March 26th in 1983.
The survey items mainly considered were as follows.
1. Daily living circumstances.
2. Contents and intake methods of meals as well as factors affecting meal consumption.
3. The analysis of factars concerning meals.
The results of this survey were as follows.
1. Daily living circumstances.
Numbers of families in this study were composed of mostly 5-6 members.
Parent's age distribution was mostly forties and they engaged in mostly small business earned monthly between 200,000￦-400,000￦.
2. Contents and intake method of meals as well as factors affecting meal consumption.
Students showed regular three meals intake rather than take the irregular snacks is all numbers of all student unexpectedly.
Most skipping meal was breakfast, They carried lunch box mostly prepared by mothers. Therefore mother's nutritious concept were important to influence the nutritional quality of lunch,
More than fifty percent of them enjoyed such side dishes as some bread, milk, ice-cream and rameyon. When they tried the popular snack, they concentrated on taste instead of on materials containing nutrition.
In the case of emotional stability, the ratio of students was lower than that of their mothers, and the emotional stability of general high school students was lower than that of vocational ones, on the other hand the ratio of mother's stability in general schools was higher than that of in vocational schools.
The hours of their studying were mostly allotted in the routine of the day, so the lack of sleep and recreation were making out a significant obstacle in their growth and development at the age of maturity,
The total calory needed for the daily activity is 2386 Kcal for high school boys and 1932 Kcal for high school girls.
The total calory intake was lower than recommended level, but it was a little higher than that of calory for their activity.
The amount of nutrients intake such as calcium, iron, riboflavin, ascorbic acid were lower than the recommended level for vocational high school bays and girls, and general high school boys.
protein intake for vocational high school boys and girls and calcium intake for general high school girls were lower than the recommended level.
Relative amount of various nutrients intake such as protein, calcium, iron, riboflavin and ascorbic acid were higher in general high school students than in vocational ones.
The amount of calory intake for male students from snacks was lowest of the day and the intake amount of calory at breakfast was Lowest of the day for female students.
Total calory intake from three energy sources CHO, Fat and pro, were similar to recommended ratio 76: 12: 12 respectively.
Calory intake from carbobydrate for boy students higher than girl students and for vocational school students higher than general ones.
In the case of food intake frequency, the frequency of animal protein food and calcium food intake for general school students higher than vocational ones.
Mother and students towared different concept of snack; mother wanted regularity in taking snacks while student rather to take them as they needed.
3, Analyses of elemeEts concerning meals were as follows.
1. Statistical significant differences in the relationship between the amount of calory intake and the number of families, monthly incomes, expenditure for food budget, frequency of meals and frequency of meals skipped were observed at the level of p<0.05.
2. Statistical significant differences in the relationship between the mental stability and frequency of meals, and frequency of meals skipped and the reason why they skipped meals were observed at the level of p<0.05.
3. Statistical significant differences in the relationship between the mental stability of mothers and lunch were observed at the level of p<0.05.
4. Statistical significant differences in the relationship between meal's conception of mothers and mother's school careers and student's lunch were observed at the level of p<0.05.
5. Statistical significant differences in the relationship between frequency of meals and side dishes compared with the concept on meals of students were observed at the level Of p<0.05.
Result of this survey following summery and suggestion can be made. Meal pattern of the students showed rather reqular but when auther prepared the questionaire on regularity of meal taking was not expected as much as result showed.
Content and quality of nutrients consumption of the students showed lower than expected.
Nutrition education should be provided to the student and mother together to improve their meal quality.
Better educational environment should be needed to improve their emotional stabil ty.;(이전원문누락)
위주이기 때문에 우유 이외의 다른 간식 식품의 질이 낮아질 염려가 있다.
점심식사는 조사대상자의 거의 모두가 도시락을 이용하였는데 이 도시락을 준비해주는 어머니의 태도는 영양적인 배려가 부족한 편이었다.
학생의 심리적 안정상태는 불안한 상태로 기울어져 있고 인문고생이 실업고생보다 더욱 불안한 상태이었고 어머니의 심리적 안정상태는 비교적 안정된 상태이었고 인문고생 어머니가 실업고생 어머니보다 더욱 안정된 상태이었다.
모든 조사대상자들에 있어 하루 중 공부하는 시간이 가장 많았고 수면과 여가시간이 부족한 것으로 나타났으며 하루의 활동에너지는 남학생 2,386K㎈ , 여학생 1,932K㎈이었다.
조사대상자의 영양섭취량을 영양권장량과 비교하여 보면 열량은 권장량에 미달이었으나 그들의 활동에너지보다는 많았다.
각 영양소에 대하여는 남실업고생, 남인문고생 ,여실업고생은 공통적으로 칼슘, 철, 리보플라빈, 아이코르브산이 미달이었고, 남, 여실업고생은 단백질도 미달이었고, 여인문고생은 칼슘만이 미달이었다.
전체적으로 인문고생의 영양섭취량이 실업고생보다 좋았다.
끼니별 영양섭취비율은 남학생의 경우 세끼의 식사는 비교적 고른 편이었고 간식의 섭취배율이 가장 낮은 것에 비하여 여학생의 경우 간식의 비율이 아침식사보다 높았고, 하루 중 아침식사의 비율이 가장 낮았다.
열량영양소의 구성비율은 전체적으로 영양권장량에서 권장한 탄수화물:단백질:지방=76:12: 12의 비율을 만족시켜 주고 있으며 남학생이 여학생보다, 실업고생이 인문고생보다 탄수화물의 비율이 높았고 지방의 비율이 낮았다.
식품군별 식품섭취빈도를 보면 인문고생이 실업고생보다 동물성단백질식품과 칼슘식품의 섭취 빈도가 많았으며 기타 식품은 경제수준에 관계없이 비슷하게 섭취하는 것으로 나타났다.
학생과 어머니의 식사개념은 세끼 식사의 규칙성에는 동의하나 간식의 규칙성에 대하여 다른 의견을 나타내며, 학생의 식사개념은 그들의 식사방법과는 관련성을 가지며 어머니의 식사개념은 학생의 식사방법과는 관련성이 없는 것으로 나타났다.
식사와 관련된 요인간의 관계를 보면 영양섭취량은 식구수, 식사횟수, 가정의 월수입, 월식생활비와 관계가 있었고, 어머니와 학생의 심리적 안정도와 식사횟수, 식사거르는 횟수 및 식사거르는 이유와 관계 있음이 나타났다. 또한 어머니의 심리적 안정도는 학생의 점심식사 거르는 횟수 및 도시락 준비태도와 관계있었고, 어머니의 식사개념은 그의 학력과 관계있으며 이것은 자녀의 도시락 준비상태와 관계있었다.
학생자신의 식사개념은 그들의 식사횟수, 간식횟수와 관계있음이 나타났다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.