View : 27 Download: 0
統一新羅 石塔의 비례체계에 관한 硏究 : 양조암골 절터 탑을 중심으로
- 統一新羅 石塔의 비례체계에 관한 硏究 : 양조암골 절터 탑을 중심으로
- Issue Date
- 과학기술대학원 건축학과
- 이화여자대학교 과학기술대학원
- The unlimited amount of clay human resources made India and China into "the land of brick stupas". Japan is called "the land of wooden stupas" because of the abundant supply of wood. On the other hand, Korea is called "the land of stone stupas" because of the rich supply of granite which is the main material of a stone stupa. Korea has the largest number of stone stupas in all of Asia.
Korean stone stupas reprented by those of Unified Shilla Dynasty have a unique style and design. The main objective of this thesis is to find the proportion system of Unified Shilla Dynasty three-storied Stupa. Especially the stupas of 8 century. This is the period when stupas were considered completed. This thesis can be used as the base information to help restore stupas that are completely damaged or stupas that are restored wrong.
The main body of the thesis is divided into three parts: the study on Unified Shilla Dynasty Stupas, the study on the proportional system of Unified Shilla Dynasty Stupas, and the restoration of Yang-Jo-Am Stupa.
The Unified Shilla Dynasty Stupas can be divided into four catagories by period and style: the typical style, the fixed style, the late style.
Among these three styles the fixed style is considered the main style of Unified Shilla Dynasty Stupas. The common characteristics of this style is listed below.
1) Two -storied stylobate
2) The body part is divided into three stories. Each story is consisted of two block stones: Body Stone and Roof Stone.
3) The Roof Stone has five-story support on the bottom and two-story support on the top.
4) The slope of the Roof Stone is not steep and there is a reverse turn on the end part of the slope.
The proportion of Unified Shilla Dynasty Stupas can be classified into two parts: the vertical proportion and the horizontal proportion.
The vertical proportion is obtained by using two methods: the 60°triangle and the 45°triangle.
Using the 60°triangle method,
width of upper flat stone: height of first floor body support to second floor body = 2 :
width of second floor roof stone : height of second floor roof stone s reverse turn to stupa first decoration s side stone = 2 :
width of third floor roof stone : height of third floor roof stone s reverse turn to stupa second decoration s side stone = 2 :
Using the 45°triangle method,
width of lower bottom stone : height of ground stone to upper flat stone s support = 1 : 1
width of upper flat stone : height of upper flat stone to first floor body = 1 : 1
width of first floor body stone: height of first floor body(without the support of the roof stone) to second floor roof stone s support = 1 : 1
width of third floor body stone : height of third floor body(without the support of the roof stone) to stupa first decration s side stone = 1 : 1
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 과학기술대학원 > 건축학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.