View : 18 Download: 0
프로스포츠 관중의 관여도 수준에 따른 관람소비자행동 분석
- 프로스포츠 관중의 관여도 수준에 따른 관람소비자행동 분석
- Issue Date
- 대학원 체육학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this study was to analyze on the direct consumer behavior(informa tion searching, purchasing behavior, main recognizing factor) of professional sports by involvement level. The subuject who were randomly sampled were 2140 the direct consumer professinal soccer and baseball.
The frequency analysis, chi-square, one-way anova, and scheffe test were applied to analysis of direct consumer behavior with Spss for win 10.0 progroam according to the purpose of data analysis. The result are as follows :
1) There were significant differences in gender, age, job, level of salary by the involvement level of direct consumer in professinal sports.
2) There were significant differences in mean on the recognition of game schedul and fan services(or event) by the involvement level of direct consumer in professinal sports. There was significant difference in ticket purchasing method by the involvement level of direct consumer in professinal sports.
3) The direct consumer of professional sports had difference in main recognizing factor on inspection by involvement level. Low-level involvement of direct consumer was recognized mainly by external factor of game. On the other hand high-level involvement of direct consumer was recognized mainly by internal factor of game.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 체육과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.