View : 28 Download: 0
패션 의견선도자의 특성에 관한 연구 : 서울 시내 여대생을 중심으로
- 패션 의견선도자의 특성에 관한 연구 : 서울 시내 여대생을 중심으로
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 本 硏究의 目的은 패션 受容과 傳播 過程에서 중요한 役割을 수행하는 패션 意見先導者를 糾明하고 이들의 特性을 人口統計的, 社會的, 心理的, 패션 커뮤니케이션 經路, 패션 關與 등의 다섯 側面에서 파악함으로서 마아케팅 戰略수립에 有用한 指針을 提示하는 데 있다. 이러한 硏究目的을 달성하기 위해 서울 市內에 거주하는 3개 女子大學校의 女大生 1,204名을 任意標本 抽出하여 分析對象으로 하였다. 資料의 分析에는 要因分析, χ^2 -檢證, t-檢證, 重多回歸分析, 判別分析 등의 技法을 用하였다.
本 硏究의 分析 結果를 要約하면 다음과 같다.
1. 패션 意見先導者는 追從者보다 家長의 敎育水準, 所得水準이 좀 더 높은 家庭에 속해 있다.
2. 패션 意見先導者는 追從者보다 社會的 活動이 좀 더 활발하다.
3. 패션 意見先導者는 追從者보다 誇示性, 自信感, 個性, 社交性, 冒險性이 좀 더 强하다.
4. 패션 意見先導者는 追從者보다 그들의 패션 情報源으로 다양한 패션 커뮤니케이션을 利用하며 非人的 패션 커뮤니케이션의 利用度가 높고, 특히 패션 雜誌의 利用度가 높다.
5. 패션 意見先導者는 자신의 패션에 대한 革新性, 關心, 知識이 높은 것으로 認識하고 있었으며 실제에 있어서도 높다.
6. 女大生중 패션 意見先導者의 比率은 37% 程度이다.
7. 分析에 포함된 人口統計的 變因, 社會的 變因, 心理的 變因, 패션 커뮤니케이션 經路 變因, 패션 關與 變因 등은 패션 意見先導力과 높은 有意한 關係를 보였으며 이 가운데서 특히 패션 關與 變因은 패션 意見先導力을 豫測하거나 判別함에 있어 가장 뛰어난 變因으로 判明되었다.
이상의 硏究 結果는 西歐社會에서 이루어진 패션 意見先導者에 관한 實證的 硏究 結果와 상당히 일치하는 것으로 패션 마아케팅 戰略 樹立과 理論 定立에 有用한 資料가 될 것으로 믿는다.
; The Purpose of this study is to identify and profile Korean women’s fashion opinion leaders on demographic, sociological, psychological, communication channels and fashion involvement dimensions. The above five section questionnaire was administered to 1204 students from a purposively selected women’s universities in Seoul.
It was hypothesized that:
1. There will be significant difference between fashion opinion leaders and followers with respect to demographic characteristics.
2. There will be significant difference between fashion opinion leaders and followers with respect to sociological characteristics.
3. There will be significant difference between fashion opinion leaders and followers with respect to psychological characteristics.
4. There will be significant difference between fashion opinion leaders and followers with respect to fashion communication channels.
5. There will be significant difference between fashion opinion leaders and followers with respect to fashion involvement characteristics.
The first phase of the statiscal analysis involvement χ^2 -test was performed on demographic variable and t-test was performed on the other four variables to test the hypotheses. Secondly, multiple regression analysis was excecuted to find the most powerful variable in predicting fashion opinion leadership, and finally, discriminant analysis was computed to verify the classification of fashion opinion leaders and followers. The significance level was set at. 05.
The major findings derived from analysis are as follows:
1. Fashion opinion leaders are generally come from families with higher income, more education and higher occupational status than followers.
2. Fashion opinion leaders proved to be socially more active than followers.
3. Fashion opinion leaders are more likely to be exhibitionistic, self-confident, individualistic, risk taking and gregarious than followers.
4. Fashion opinion leaders are more exposed to impersonal communication media, especially to fashion magazines than followers.
5. Fashion opinion leaders are more interested, more innovative, and have more knowledge about fashion. Also, they perceive themselves as so than followers.
6. Among the variables studied, the fashion involvement variable set was the most powerful in predicting fashion opinion leadership as well as discriminating fashion opinion leaders from followers.
These findings imply an obvious usefulnenss for both manufacturers in the apparel industry as well as retailers to help them in the identification of their target market for the introduction and acceptance of fashion items.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Ph.D
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.