View : 146 Download: 0

CBCT를 이용한 상악동 중격의 진단 및 파노라마 방사선 사진의 정확도

Title
CBCT를 이용한 상악동 중격의 진단 및 파노라마 방사선 사진의 정확도
Other Titles
Diagnosis of Maxillary Sinus Septa using the CBCT and Accuracy of panoramic radiography
Authors
전혜진
Issue Date
2011
Department/Major
임상치의학대학원 임상치의학과임플란트치의학전공
Publisher
이화여자대학교 임상치의학대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
김명래
Abstract
흡수된 상악 구치부의 임플란트 식립을 위해 상악동 거상술이 고안되어 이용되었다. 상악동 거상술시 상악동 중격이 존재하는 경우 측방접근법시 상악동 점막 거상이 어려우며 점막의 천공 위험성 또한 증가하게 된다. 그러므로 상악동 중격의 발생 빈도이나 위치 및 형태에 대해 정확히 알고 있다면, 수술 계획을 정확히 세울 수 있고 상악동 거상술 시 발생할 수 있는 합병증 또한 줄일 수 있다. 본 연구의 목적은 cone beam형 전산화단층 촬영을 이용하여 상악동 중격의 발생 빈도 및 분포를 조사하고, 파노라마 방사선 사진에서의 상악동 중격의 발생빈도 및 위치를 조사 비교하기 위하여 상악동 중격을 발견하는데 있어 파노라마 방사선 사진에서의 정확도를 평가하는 것이다. 10세부터 82세 사이의 환자 493명에서 579개의 상악동을 대상으로 cone beam형 전산화단층촬영을 통해 상악동 중격의 발생 빈도 및 분포를 검사하였다. 높이가 2.5mm 이상으로 측정된 것을 중격으로 진단하였다. 각 중격의 위치는 제1, 2소구치 부위(Premolar), 제1대구치 부위(1st molar), 제2대구치 부위(2nd molar), 제3대구치 부위(3rd molar, 제2대구치 후방 부위)의 네 부분으로 나누었다. 그리고 대구치가 하나 이상 존재하는 경우 유치악/부분무치악, 대구치가 하나도 존재하지 않는 경우 완전무치악으로 분류하였다. 파노라마 방사선 사진 평가시, cone beam형 전산화단층 영상에서 상악동 중격이 존재하는 경우에 파노라마 방사선 사진에서도 존재한다고 진단한 경우는 진양성(Correct positive:CP), 파노라마 방사선 사진에서는 없다고 진단한 경우에는 위음성(False negative:FN)라고 하였다. 그리고 cone beam형 전산화단층 영상에서 상악동 중격이 존재하지 않는 경우에 파노라마 방사선 사진에서는 존재한다고 진단한 경우는 위양성(False positive:FP), 파노라마 방사선 사진에서도 없다고 진단한 경우는 진음성(Correct negative:CN)라고 하였다. 1. 상악동 중격은 조사 대상자의 22.9%(113/493), 조사 상악동 수의 22.8%에서 발견되었다. 2. 상악동 중격의 수는 1개의 중격이 81.9%(108개), 2개의 중격이 18.1%(24개)의 비율이며 3개 이상의 중격은 관찰되지 않았다. 3. 상악동 중격의 발생 위치는 제1대구치 부위에서 33.3%로 가장 많았고, 소구치부위에서 28.8%, 제2대구치 부위에서 27.3%, 제3대구치 부위에서 10.6%로 제1대구치 부위에서 가장 많이 관찰되었다. 4. 양측 상악동을 모두 관찰한 86명 중에서 양측 모두 중격이 없는 경우는 69.8%(60명), 편측에서 중격이 관찰된 경우는 22.1%(19명), 그리고 양측 모두 중격이 관찰된 경우는 8.1%(7명)이었다. 5. 파노라마 상의 오진율은 17.79%(103부위)를 보였으며, 위음성이 10.19%로서 위양성 7.6%보다 높았다. 6. 파노라마의 오진 빈발 부위는 제1대구치 부위가 49.5%(51부위)로 가장 많았고, 소구치 부위는 26.2%(27부위), 제2대구치 부위는 15.5%(16부위), 제3대구치 부위는 8.7%(9부위) 이었다. 7. 상악동 중격의 발생은 성별, 좌우, 유치악과 무치악에서 유의한 차이가 없었다. (p>0.05);The aim for this study is to analyze the location and incidence of maxillary sinus septa using cone beam computed tomography(CBCT) images for posterior maxilla and to evaluate the accuracy of panoramic radiography for comparison between the incidence that checked by panoramic radiography and the number of septa verified CT scan. 1. The patient population was 493 in total, 579 sinus was analysed by CBCT. Patient's mean age was 50.1±14.8. Female was 225 and male was 268 of total patients. 2. The maxillary sinus septum were found in 22.9%(113/493) patients of total patients and 22.8%(132/579) septum of total sunus. 3. One septum was found in 81.9%(108) and two septa were found in 18.1%(24) of total septa. Three septa did not found in this study. 4. For the analysis of the anatomic location of the septa, septum was found in 28.8%(38 cases) in premolar area, in 33.3%(44 cases) in 1st molar, in 27.3%(36 cases) in 2nd molar and in 10.6%(14 cases) in 3rd molar. 5. Of 86 patients checked both maxillary sinus, 69.8%(60 patients) had no septa in both maxillary sinus, 22.1%(19 patients) had one septum in any side(Rt' or Lt'), and 8.1%(7 patients) had septa in both maxillary sinus. 6. In result of the erroneous diagnosis of panoramic radiography, false negative diagnose was 10.2%, false positive diagnoses was 7.6%. Total erroneous diagnoses was 17.8%(103 sinus of 579 sinus). False negative diagnoses was found more than false positive diagnoses. 7. In terms of location, the 2nd molar area was 49.5%(51 sinus), premolar area was 26.2%(27 sinus), 1st molar area was 15.5%(16 sinus) of total 103 erroneous diagnosis area. 8. In the prevalence of septum, the difference between male and female, right & left, and edentulous or dentate had no statistically significant.(p>0.05). Therefore, CBCT is useful to get a accurate information about the location and morphology of the maxillary sinus septum after panoramic routine examination. And it helps to plan the modified maxillary sinus surgery and removal the septum during maxillary sinus surgery of implantation
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
임상치의학대학원 > 임플란트치의학전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE