View : 170 Download: 0
페이퍼 크로마토그라피에 依한 各種食品의 糖性分 硏究
- 페이퍼 크로마토그라피에 依한 各種食品의 糖性分 硏究
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의학과
- 페이퍼 크로마토그라피; 식품; 당성분; 약학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The health of human being is mainly based on the nutrition and the problems of nutrition is entirely related to the food situation, In Korea, food sources are limited and tremendous increasing rate of its population is well known. The exploitation on of food sources and better utilization of foodstuffs are vital for us to meet such a situation. This study is attempted with this intention. As beginning to deal with the nutritional problems of Koreans, several vegetable foods are analysed with regard to sugar compositions by paper chrometography.
Following results are obtained is this study.
1) Larger paper (37cm×28cm) is superior to smaller one (23cm×25cm) in separating sugars on chromatograms.
(2) However, smeller paper is advantage over larger one in detecting ketose by resorcinol or orcinol color reagents as well as economizing of tame of realizing chromatography and paper.
(3) Analytical results of sugar components of twelve kinds of Korean vegetable foods are as follows.
The Components of Carbohydrates in Foods
◁표 삽입▷(원문을 참조하세요)
(4) Glucose is contained in all samples analysed.
(5) More pentoses are defected in hydrolysates of whole samples than in their native pressed juices,
(6) Xylose is found in inner skins of nuts.;초록없음
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.