View : 17 Download: 0
소아에서 근시와 안압과의 상관성에 관한 연구
- 소아에서 근시와 안압과의 상관성에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- (The) Correlation between Intraocular Pressure and Myopia in Children
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의학과
- 소아; 근시; 안압; 상관성
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 1995년 8월부터 1996년 8월까지 안과에서 안질환이 없는 만 0세부터 만 17세 이하 소아 84명 168안을 대상으로 점안마취하 Tono-pen을 이용하여 안압검사를 시행하고 이와함께 조절마비제 점안후 검영기를 이용한 타각적 굴절검사를 실시하여 근시와 안압과의 상관관계를 분석한 바 다음과 같은 결론 을 얻었다.
1. 대상 총 168안가운데 남아 86안(51.2%), 여아 82안(48.8%)으로 성별의 분포는 차이가 없었으며 전체 평균연령은 8.6±3.2세이었다.
2. 총 168안중 근시군을 -1.0diopter 이하로 구분하였을때 근시군은 87안(51.8%), 비근시군은 81안(48.2%)이었고 근시군의 평균연령은 10.1±3.1세, 비근시군은 7.9±3.3세이었다. 근시군이 비근시군에 비하여 연령이 높았다.
3. 전체 168안의 굴절이상의 평균치는 -1.98±2.47diopter 이었으며 근시군은 -3.82±1.89diopter, 비근시군은 0.16±1.12diopter 이었다.
4. 전체 안압의 평균치는 15.01±2.67mmHg이었고 남아에서 평균안압은 14.92±2.81mmHg, 여아에서 평균안압은 15.14±2.72mmHg이었으며 근시군에서 평균안압은 16.47±3.36mmHg, 비근시군에서 평균안압은 14.26±2.08mmHg이었다.;While elevated intraocular pressure(IOP) is associated with myopia in adults, its potential influence on the growth of eyes in juveniles is controversial. To address this issue, a possible relation between IOP and refraction in children was sought. Measurement of IOP and refractive state was attempted in one hundred sixty eight eyes of children. For data analysis, myopia was defined as a spherical equivalent of more than 1 diopter of myopia. We compared the intraocular pressure difference between myopia and non-myopia.
The results were as follows
1. Forty-three male subjects(86eyes) and forty-one female subjects(82eyes) were studied. The mean age of the subjects was 8.6k3.2 years old.
2. There were eighty seven eyes with myopic children and eighty one eyes with non-myopic children. The mean age was 10.1±3.1 years old in myopic children and 7.9±3.3 years old in non-myopic children. The mean age of myopic children was older than non-myopic children.
3. The mean spherical refractive error for all subjects was -1.98±2.47 diopter for myopic versus nonmyopic eyes, it was -2.82±1.89diopter versus 0.16±1.12diopter.
4. The mean IOP for all subjects was 15.01±2.67mmHg ; for male versus female subjects, it was 14.92±2.81mmHg versus 15.14±2.72mmHg (p>0.05) ; for myopic versus nonmyopic eyes, it was 16.47±3.36mmHg versus 14.26±2.08mmHg (p<0.05).
5. These results indicate that IOP in children may be higher in myopic eyes than non-myopic eyes. Whether IOP could contribute to the mechanisms causing the eye growth of childhood myopia requires further study.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.