View : 27 Download: 0

만삭전 조기양막파수의 예후에 관한 연구

Title
만삭전 조기양막파수의 예후에 관한 연구
Other Titles
(A) Clinical study on outcome of pregnancy with preterm premature rupture of the membrane
Authors
趙芝涓
Issue Date
1996
Department/Major
대학원 의학과
Keywords
만삭조기양막파수예후의학
Publisher
이화여자대학교 대학원
Degree
Master
Abstract
Premature rupture of memberane(PROM) is one of the most difficult clinical problems confronted by the obstetrician. The condition occurs in less than 5% of all pregnancies, but it is reponsible for approximately 30-4O% of all preterm deliveries. In managing a patient with preterm PROM, the clinician must consider several complex variables, including gestational age, estimated fetal weight, availability of sophistcated neonatal care, fetal presentation, fetal heart rate stability, state of lung develoment, degree of cervicfil diliation, presence of absence of infection, and presence or absence of uterine contraction. The present study was performed on the perinatal mortality and neonatal morbidity for 61 pregnant woman who experienced preterm premature rupture of membrance prior to 34 weeks of gestation and delivered babies after 25 weeks of gestation at Ewha Womans University Hospital from March 1991 to February 1995. The results obtained were as follows; 1. Maternal age was distributed from 21 to 39 years(mean 29.6±4.3) and mean gestational age was 30.6±3.2 weeks. 2. Mean latency period from rupture of membrane to delivery was 9.9±15.7 days, mean gestational age at delivery was 31.5±3.6 weeks. 3. Among 61 cases, chorioarmnionitis 15 cases and maternal morbidity was 24.6%. 4. Among 61 cases, still birth was 10 cases(16.4%), neonatal death was 5 cases(8.2%) and total perinatal mortality rate was 24.6%. 5. There was no significant difference in perinatal mortality according to the presence or absence of chorioamnionitis. 6. There was no significant difference in neonntal morbidity according to the presence or absence of chorioamnionitis. 7. 12.5% of survivors were considered to have the sequalae, but severe sequalae were developed among survivors who born prior to 28 weeks of gestation. In conclusion, the perinatal mortality was 24.6% and neonatal morbidity was 41.3% and chorioamnionitis was not significant in perinatal mortality and neonatal morbidity in patients with perterm premature rupture of membrance. Thus, this study suggests that preterm PROM must be treated based on the gestational age at membrance rupture and adopted expectant and conservative approach.;조기양막파수는 전체 임신의 1% 정도를 차지하지만 만삭전 분만의 30-40%를 차지하고 있으며 조기 분만진통과 함께 신생아 사망의 가장 큰 원인이다. 현재, 신생아관리와 미숙아에 대한 치료능력이 크게 발달하고 있어 조기양막파수시 분만된 미숙아의 생존율이 점차 향상되고 이환율이 감소하고 있으나 만삭전 조기양막파수를 치료하는데 있어서는 양막파수시의 재태연령, 태아의 체중, 태아 심장박동수, 폐성숙 정도, 감염의 유무, 자궁수축의 유무, 자궁경부 개대의 정도, 그리고 병원의 신생아 관리능력 등 여러가지 요인들을 고려해야 한다. 본 연구는 1991년 3월부터 1995년 2월까지 이화여자대학교 동대문병원 산부인과에 임신 34주전 조기양막파수로 입원한 임산부 74례중 임신 25주 전에 분만한 13례를 제외한 단태임신 61례를 대상으로 주산기 사망 및 이환율을 조사하고 감염에 따른 사망 및 이환 등의 추적조사 결과 아래와 같은 결과를 얻었다. 1. 입원시 환자의 평균연령을 29.6±4.3세(21-39세), 재태연령은 30.6±3.2주(23-33^(6)주)였으며 초산부가 32.8%, 경산부가 67.2%였다. 2. 양막파수로부터 분만까지의 잠복기간은 9.9±15.7일(10시간-75일), 분만시의 재태연령은 31.5±3.6주(25^(1)-40^(5)주)였으며 88.5%에서 질식분만을 시행하였고 출생시의 체중은 1810.6±661.2gm(850-3490gm)이었다. 3. 총 61례중 융모양막염에 치환된 임산부는 15례로 모체 이환율은 24.6%였다. 4. 총 61례중 사산아는 10례(16.4%), 신생아 사망은 5례(8.2%)였고 주산기 사망율은 24.6%였다. 5. 융모양막염 유무에 따른 주산기 생존율은 두 군간에 유의한 통계적 차이가 없었고, 융모양막염 유무에 관계없이 재태연령에 따른 주산기 생존율은 28주 이후에 유의하게 증가하였다(P<0.05). 6. 융모양막염 유무에 따른 신생아 이환율은 두 군간에 유의한 통계적 차이가 없었다. 7. 최장 2년까지 추적관찰된 40명의 신생아중 미숙아 망막증 4명, 경련 1명으로 12.5%에서 이환되어 있었으며, 모두 31주 이전에 분만한 경우에서 발견되었으며 특히 grade Ⅲ이상의 망막증은 임신 28주이내, 체중 980gm 이하로 출생한 경우서 발생하였다. 이상에서와 같이, 본원에서 만삭전 조기양막파수를 동반한 임신시 주산기 사망율은 24.6%였고 신생아 이환율은 41.3%였으며 융모양막염 유무에 따라 주산기 사망율과 신생아 이환율은 유의한 차이가 없었다. 또한, 융모양막염 유무에 관계없이 재태연령에 따른 주산기 생존율은 28주 이후에 유의하게 증가하였다. 생존아에 대한 추적관찰 결과 후유증을 갖는 경우는 12.5%였고 이중 심각한 후유증을 갖는 경우는 3례로 모두 28주 이전에 분만한 경우에서 발생하였다. 그러므로, 조기 양막파수가 동반된 임신에 있어서 임신 재태연령을 고려하여 치료방침을 결정하는 것이 중요하다고 하겠으며, 특히 임신 중반기 및 후반기초에 조기 양막파수된 경우 기대요법과 보존요법을 통해 주산기 사망을 줄여 나갈 수 있을 것으로 생각한다.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE