View : 17 Download: 0

임상검체에서 gas liquid chromatography를 이용하여 동정된 혐기성 세균의 균종에 관한 연구

Title
임상검체에서 gas liquid chromatography를 이용하여 동정된 혐기성 세균의 균종에 관한 연구
Other Titles
(A) study on Anaerobic bacteria isolated from clinical specimens : use of Gas liquid chromatography for their identification
Authors
정경은
Issue Date
1986
Department/Major
대학원 의학과
Keywords
임상검체혐기성 세균균종Gas liquid chromatography
Publisher
이화여자대학교 대학원
Degree
Master
Abstract
Anaerobes, known to be normal flora on human mucous membranes and skin surfaces, has now become a well recognized as opportunistic pathogens. It causes various infections to hospitalized persons, especially whose hosts' defence mechanism is decreased against bacterial invasion due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and extensive surgical operation etc. This study was performed to identify clinical isolates ac-curately with the use of gas liquid chromatography and to deter-mine the recent trend of anaerobic bacterial infections. Clinical specimens obtained at NMC in 1985 were cultured anaerobically and finally identified with gas liquid chromatography. The results were as fellows: 1. 143 anaerobic organisms were isolated from 102 clinical specimens. Frequently isolated anaerobic bacteria in decreasing order were Bacteroides fragilis, Peptostreptococcus anaerobius, Peptococcus asaccharolyticus, Streptococcus intermedius, Bacteroides molaninogenicus, Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron and clostridium perfringens. 2. Anaerobes were frequently isolated from abdomen, female gem-tai organ and thorax. The most frequent clinical conditions were perianal and intra-abdominal abscesses. 3. 20.5% of the specimens yielded anaerobic bacteria alone, and the remaining 79.5% yielded anaerobes together with aerobes. 4. With the use of gas liquid chromatography, 93.7% of anaerobic isolates were identifiable.;임상에서 혐기성 세균 감염의 중요성이 인식되기 시작한 것은 비교적 최근의 일이다. 혐기성 세균은 다양한 감염을 유발할 수 있다. 특히, 무아포 혐기성 세균은 기회 감염을 일으키는 세균으로서 숙주의 저항력이 약해진 경우, 스테로이드 제제, 화학요법제로 오래 치료를 받는 경우, 방사선 치료 및 만성 소모성 질환 등으로 면역 기능이 감소된 환자 등에서 중증 감염을 일으킨다. 따라서 임상 검체에서 혐기성 세균을 신속하고 정확하게 분리 동정하므로서 감염증의 진단과 치료에 도움이 될수 있다. 이에 저자는 1985년 1월부터 12월까지 국립의료원에 내원한 환자의 검체에서 분리 동정된 혐기성 세균의 균종 및 환자의 임상 진단을 검토 분석하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 1. 102건의 검시물에서 143주의 혐기성 세균이 분리되었다. 이중 분리 빈도가 많았던 균종은 Bacteroides fragilis, Peptostreptococcus anaerobius, Peptococcus asaccharolyticus, Streptococcus intermedius, Bacteroides melaninogenicus, Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron 및 Clostridium perfringens 순이었다. 2. 혐기성 세균의 분리가 많았던 정체는 복강 및 여성 생식기와 흉부에서 얻은 것이었고, 임상 소견 중에는 항문주위 농양 및 복강내 농양이 가장 많았다. 3. 혐기성 세균이 분리된 검체 중 20.5%에서는 혐기성 세균 만이 나머지 79.5%에서는 호기성 세균들과 함께 분리되었다. 4. 생화학적 성상이 불분명한 혐기성 세균 동정에 Gas liquid chromatography를 이용한 결과, 93.7%의 균종 동정이 가능하였다. 이상의 결과를 종합하여 보면 혐기성 세균 감염은 골반강내 및 복부, 흉부등 심부 조직에 많고, Bacteroides가 가장 흔히 분리되는 균주이며 대부분 호기성 세균과 혼합 감염을 일으키는 것으로 생각된다. 또한 생화학적 성상이 불분명한 혐기성 세균의 동정에는 Gas liquid chromatography를 이용하여야만 균종 동정이 가능한 것으로 분석된다.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE